Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 11/2/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 11/2/18   Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:16 am

(Cliff notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .No updates . . .

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! Everybody I have contact with says we’re going now!

First let me mention this. Somebody sent me a text asking me to call them. Wanted to ask me some questions. Invited him to a group for ZIM saying they could get him a higher rate. Asked them for their Driver’s License, SSI, bank account and trust information. Send copy of Drivers License and proof of life pictures and to send them their ZIM. Told them they would take it overseas to do the exchange. Now no one can get a hold of this person. Like he walked off the face of the earth. I feel sorry for this group of people. How these people are operating you need to be aware of.

Here’s the worst part, they have put their entire financial history in someone else’s hands.

People ask us why we do this. We have 172,000 followers on Twitter and not even 100 people send us donations every month. It’s not about that. Sharing this email (below) because this is why we do it.

“My mom asked me to write you . . . she loves both of you so much . . .your both like this comedy team. . . she keeps saying the two of you are the only ones out there that are honest . . . she’s a cancer survivor . . . 3.5 years of chemo, partial lung removal . . .she’s worried about her two children . . .stage 3 kidney disease . . . she now needs oxygen for COPD. She’s 87. . . mom sends her love from the hospital. She wants to meet both of you so badly.”

Tony: This is why we do this guys. She still has hope for the RV for her children. Still listens to these calls. They bring a smile to her face three times a week. It’s about hope. . .keeping people involved until the time comes.

The numbers coming from Washington are 73% of the people exchanging will be broke in 5 years. Years ago it was 90% so if we’ve been responsible for dropping those numbers I’m ecstatic. We’re trying to educate people and remind them – that’s why we do this. . . the number has dropped that much. That’s what we have accomplished here so far without the RV happening.

I have her (ph) number. I’m going to call you when this call is over.

Call Info: Tony: Said they would vote on Tuesday for the rest of the ministers. Today articles out saying it may not be all eight, because legally there is no legal timetable for the other ministers. Having meetings about them and Yes, Maliki is trying to negotiate for a VP position. We’ll have to wait till Tuesday to see who gets voted on.

Our contractors over there still think CBI wants to see all eight of them seated in order to move on the ER. I don’t see that yet. Supposedly if all 8 ministers go on Tuesday we will see the RV within 30 days of that happening. I think it’s going to go within 30 days of that anyway. Could be one day, five days, 10 days or the whole 30 days.

Bank screens are lighting up once again. . . rates once again. Latest on the ZIM is fluctuating between .17 and .37 cents on the screen. Dinar, $4.48; Rial, $3.98. Again they are going up and down, grayed. They think the best time for us to see this is Tues – Thursday next week is what one bank is now saying.

Other banks said a lot of money was moved this week on Wed, Thursday and today. Large amounts moved specifically for the RV and because of the amounts of money saying it could happen as soon as today as they usually do not have that amount of money sitting in banks. This is unusual. Going on as we speak.

Only one we cannot get a rate for the Dong. It is not showing up in any bank yet. No rates. Zero rates for the Dong and it’s a live currency. (later in the call Ray reported the rate for the Dong of $1.87 derived from a quote at a bank although they would not allow the person to exchange.)

Banks are gearing up again to do something. Right here this week and moving money all over the place.

What’s the most exciting thing we’ve heard in the news? In his speech yesterday, Trump told the whole world, in the second part of his term he was going to wipe out the $20 Trillion debt of America. He said it! It was during his speech! Did he slip something in there he knew would happen? That this is what it would be used for when it happens?

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Banks are gearing up again . . . Right here this week and moving money all over the place. . . Believe sometime between now and next Friday this should be over with. What they are being told and gearing up for.

One bank is saying . . . the best time for us to see this is Tues – Thursday next week. . .

Other banks said money was moved this week on Wed, Thursday and today. Large amounts moved specifically for the RV and because of the amounts of money saying it could happen as soon as today as they usually do not have that amount of money sitting in banks. This is unusual. Going on as we speak.

IRAQ: Not a legal requirement that the last eight ministers be voted on in any time frame.

CBI: Tony: People in the CBI are telling me they are trying to make this happen before something else happens (something else political or disruptive to the process is how I felt Tony meant his statement) They still have to go through the UST and get approval from the US (to release the RV). It’s the clearest if not the closest we’ve ever gotten to the actual time. Some people think that is today. Money moving right now. It’s in position. If it went today it would be after midnight over there. Others think it has to be after the vote on Tuesday. Now saying on four going through. This is the clearest it’s been if not the closest. . . As I said to start the call everybody I have contact with say’s we’re going now! Q. – Next year? Tony: I don’t see that happening!

Parliament: Schedule is for the next eight ministers to be voted on this coming Tuesday.

Gazette: Have not seen the mention of the Qi and Visa cards being announced International in the Gazette yet. Tony: I think we’ll see it before the RV goes live.

Maliki is actively seeking a Vice-President position.

Mosques are no longer a source of information or intel.

INTERNATIONAL:

Iran Sanctions take effect on Monday, Nov 4th. Iran Rial in the First Basket: Tony: Doesn’t make sense to me because the sanctions goes into effect Nov 4th. Why would we RV their currency when the purpose of the sanctions is to destroy their economy? Why would we make them stronger?

Currencies: Bank screens have lit up again and rates are fluctuating and still being grayed out. Latest rates Tony reported are: Dong, $1.87; Dinar, $4.48; Rial, $3.98; ZIM between .17 – .37 cents. Dinar contract rate is $28.50 and with an NDA. Tony: The FOREX market rate will never surpass the contract rate!

IMF Projects to invest in are are global projects. Tony got the information from his congressional committee member and has hopes he will get details at a later date.

UNITED STATES: Tony: In his speech yesterday, Trump told the whole world, in the second part of his term he was going to wipe out the $20 Trillion debt of America. He said it! It was during his speech!

Banks: Banks are gearing up again . . . Right here this week and moving money all over the place. One bank says exchanges next week and other banks saying it could happen today!

Taxes: No new information.

NDA: The public’s NDA is either 12 or 4 pages. Most of that is signatures. Tony’s NDA is 32 pages and has a whole lot in it that yours doesn’t because of what he knows. Tony: The person who wrote it (the public NDA’s) said he would not sign it.

800 #’s: No release or information on their release yet.

EXCHANGING: Rates change every day and sometimes the banks update their rates twice daily.

Security: move your funds into another account after exchanging so no one has the original information of the exchange.

ZIM Information: There is both currency and a bond. Tony: The bond is a 11.5 X 8 piece of paper. None of you have bonds that I’m aware of. The currency we were told years ago you need to have are the 100 Trillion and 50 Trillion notes, of 2008 AA series. Banks say they will take them all. Nothing beats a failure but a try. . . Remember Zimbabwe’s agreement is with the US Treasury.

Q & A: TNT Forum
– Is it still viable to invest in 3-D printing. Tony: Yes, it’s viable. That’s the future. We see 3-D printing everywhere now. Automotive using it. Health is printing 3-D heart valves. Everyone will have a desk top 3-D printer. Remember what happened with the gold mine and picks and shovels. If you don’t know the story that’s where the real gold mine was. Between the picks and shovels.

CAUTION – Beware of Scammers! Both individually and as a group. Their method of operation is to say they can exchange you and/or for a better rate than you will get on your own. See the first paragraph of Tony’s comments for how they work and a real life group’s experience with a scammer.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . All right guys, good news again on the banking side is they are all getting geared up. See rates again. Believe sometime between now and next Friday this should be over with. What they are being told and gearing up for. All of them by next Friday.

Looking at Tuesday as a possible decision date. News coming out now they will only do four ministers. News this morning is they don’t have to do them. No restriction to do them in a certain time frame. Mahdi has assumed responsibility for three of them anyway. Don’t see that holding us up at all. We’ll know after Tuesday.

Enjoy your weekend. I’m going to enjoy mine. If anything happens we’ll Tweet it out and post it.

Ray . . .Anything exciting happens you’ll hear from us. Keep believeing, we sure do. (Played “I Believe.”)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 11/2/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-