Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18

Go down

RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18 Empty RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:25 pm

Becky,

You seem to have forgotten that you wanted to talk to me, not the other way around.

I'm not one of your blind followers who you can control and make demands to obediently follow.

If you haven't noticed, Pastor David, and a few others, had the guts to do that, but then showed their true character.

As for the ad hominem attacks...Knock yourself out. It shows your true character and I really enjoy being your scapegoat!

No one needs to know you on a personal level. I'm sure your nice and sweet, but your actions speak louder than your words.

Most organizations and folks who truly want to help others in need, want their message to be seen, not the other way around.

Now go and look at your huge block list you have on twitter. That speaks volumes to just how many others are pointing out what you are doing, and it's wrong.

You know the types of people who you are soliciting funds from, and to be fair to you, you are not the only one taking advantage of people for their personal gain.

It's amazing that you don't want to talk about the elephant in the room, so to speak. The ZIM (aka ZWR), being issued as a currency, becoming a bond.

Here is a few links for you:

http://www.rbz.co.zw/assets/demonetisation-press-statement-9-june-2015.pdf

http://www.dinardaily.net/t77373-warning-rbz-demonetized-zimbabwe-dollar-notes-not-for-sale-10-26-1

Your turn. Anything else is just a distraction away from that, and expected, when you have no clue. Come on Princess, Can you support what your mouth is saying?

People are waking up to what's going on in Dinarland, to which I'm apart of, like it or not. Is everyone that afraid of the facts that doesn't support a miracle "RV"?

I plan to continue pointing out facts, provide links, and calling out the scams when I see them. Exposing the lies is a big part of that. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!

Since you mentioned that "WildChild" Gary Mcguire recently, how's he doing these days? Is he still trying to promote a $500.00 lay-away plan for a trust, balance payable after the RV, so folks can lose their savings?

It happened to TED, and who knows how many others. http://www.dinardaily.net/t56977p50-is-garry-mcguire-wingit-involved-in-a-masters-trust-scam

Your also going to be hard pressed to find where I have told folks to sell their currencies. Another one of your lies to support your ego, and make yourself bigger to your following, Sweetie.

What you will find is a mention to sell a bit to get by, to someone who was in desperate need of money, and also, due to the outrageous price of the ZIM, you have most likely quadrupled your money. Those were quite awhile back, but you wont find where I have said: SELL, SELL, SELL!

Most of my postings are to give folks a pause, and consider for themselves on what they should do. The nonsense coming from some the Gurus is almost insane.

Did you see the post from Adminbill yet? I think he forgot that he's in the recaps postings too LOL So are you.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t77563-wsomn-thursday-drama-11-1-18

BTW, I hope your mother is doing well...And Nick isn't "Pumpkin"! He is "Cupcake"! Get your facts straight. Did you not hear Gary?

~~~~~~~~~~

RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18 Scree147
http://www.dinardaily.net/t77564-becky-mcgee-oootah-beg-a-thon-is-nick-really-nash-s-pumpkin-11-1-18

Tags: ZIM, Bond, Scam, Fraud, Dinar, Guru, Blogspot, Recap, Dong, IQD, VND, Philip, Tilton, Judge, Anna, Pastor, David, Church, Of, AvalonLa, FreeConferenceCallHD, YouTube, Donate, Raffle, Chronicles, Outlaw, Seattle, WalMart, Target, Staples, Office, Max, Brazil, Ecuador, Gary, Mcguire, Wingit, Bruce, Frank, Wikipedia, Oregon, Utah, Fred, Glen
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18 Empty Re: RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18

Post by Purpleskyz on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:00 am

RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18 BrightImpoliteCreature-size_restricted RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18 3508649203 RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18 3508649203 RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18 2245507099RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18 Empty Re: RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18

Post by Ssmith on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:08 am

RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18 Nick_c10
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:13 pm

RE: Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - Is Nick Really Nash's Pumpkin? 11/1/18 Cupcake-Jumping-78898
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum