Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production

Go down

DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production Empty DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production

Post by GirlBye Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:18 pm

DNO beats forecasts once more with Kurdistan Region production DNO-ASA-Tawke-Kurdistan

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – Norwegian oil and gas operator DNO on Thursday announced its earnings from oil fields in the Kurdistan Region had beat forecasts, bringing USD 7 million more than expected.
The third-quarter earnings report was released a few weeks after the region’s largest international oil producer revealed output at the Peshkabir field in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq has ramped up to 50,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd), meeting the end-2018 target ahead of schedule and below budget.
Its operating profit came in at USD 71 million, above the earmarked USD 64 million. In July, DNO also surpassed its previously published targets, and in August, confirmed an over 80 percent increase in this year's profit from oil fields it operates in the Kurdistan Region.
“Kurdistan is back, and so is DNO,” the statement read at the time.
Drilling for the Peshkabir-8 well, spud in late August, should soon be completed, allowing the rig to move to spud Peshkabir-9 this month.
Four other wells at Peshkabir now produce at a combined rate of close to 40,000 barrels per day (bpd), following a workover at Peshkabir-3 which boosted production from that well to 11,000 bpd from 8,000 bpd.
At the company’s flagship Tawke field, production currently stands at just over 80,000 bpd.
DNO said it expected to end 2018 with operated production of at least 130,000 bpd, representing about one-third of all oil exports from Iraqi Kurdistan, up from 117,600 in the third quarter, Reuters reported.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/e9c28116-6a9b-4cb5-8497-ac3f9c5cdec5
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum