Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/1/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/1/18   Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:30 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s go back to Tuesday night. Last night was Halloween. I was talking in terms of Trick or Treating, and it looked light we would be receiving a treat and you guys thought what did Bruce do. He all but called it. I did. I was feeling really good about what was supposed to occur for us last night. I will tell you why, and this vindicates me somewhat. Guess what did happen last night over Halloween night?

Bruce: China started. China got this ball started with the GCR in Asia, in China, in Hong Kong. They started. They started with exchanges. They started paying out, and we are sitting here with a very slow rollout at playing catch up now. We get to play catch up to China. That is what it is. There are some reasons for it. I won’t get into that I don’t believe unless I slip into it. What it tells us is we were ready to go. We thought we were ready to go. We are still in a process here of a rollout. There are things happening as we speak.

Bruce: Let’s talk about rates. Everybody‘s favorite subject other than when. Well occasionally I will get close to letting you know what a rate is or approximately where it is. Today the rates were on the screens for a period of time. Then around midmorning today they came back off. Now when rates are solid on the screens it means the rates are going to do their normal fluctuating as trading occurs with the currencies in these various markets. When they come off the screens it is like why did they come off? They came off because they are making adjustments. There are things that are occurring that need to happen with the rates off the screens.

Bruce: Today is the 1st day of the month. Today is when the UN Operational rates are supposed to take place as new for the month. The 1st and the 15th are supposed to be effective days. Well today the UN Operational rate screens and the IMF rate screens were both on and off fluctuating. Rates were coming up and then coming back off, coming up and coming off. We heard from one of our Forex guys that every time the rates came back up on the screens in case of the Iraqi Dinar it was going up at 8%. Now what is interesting about that is as that rate matures it gets up to where it supposed to be, it doesn’t take too long at 8% a clip to get to the desire rate. Now that has occurred now, today.

Bruce: The other things we are hearing is when the rates were coming up they were kind of coming up in intervals. They were coming up and then 12 minutes later they would come back up again after they came down. They might show up 2 minutes, maybe 3 minutes and then disappear. Then go flashing. That realignment of the rate is something that needs to settle in and happen. I believe we should be settled in on those late morning tomorrow. They may settle in sooner, but I believe they will be settled in late morning tomorrow.

Bruce: We been told by HSBC London that we are under a let’s call it High Alert Status starting about 8:30EST tonight. We are under an Alert Status now. That means we should be aware anything is possible. I say that knowing China already got started let’s call it 9pm EST when their markets opened. They are like 12 hours ahead of us. That is a good sign for us. I do not know if that was the plan, but China took the lead and got it started, and that is a good thing for us.

Bruce: I know that our President Trump has been in touch with President XI from China. I know that they have had a couple of good calls. The President is a good negotiator. I believe they came off the call believing this would be very positive for China and for us. I do not know what was discussed. I have an opinion, maybe. The point is they are talking and getting this done, and I think that wells for us.

Bruce: We know the Redemption Centers are scheduled to take the Zim for a period of time, and it should take us all the way through November. I believe that is a very positive thing. I believe what I have heard today sort of confirms the idea of the so called Joe Public or Tier 5, the Uninformed Public, started on or about November 12th. We also heard we should be acknowledging the gold back Yuan as of Sunday, November 11th. I believe that goes well for the public on Monday, November 12th. That tells us we who are in Tier 4, Group B, the Informed Internet Group, should be completed by then.

Bruce: In a way it tells us we should be well underway if not completed by November 11th. To be completed by then and it doesn’t mean the exchanges won’t go beyond that even for the internet group. I am not saying that because I am saying we should be able to go to the end of the month. I am just saying we that are paying attention that get the toll free number to set our appointments and go in obviously we will not wait. We will go in fairly quickly, do our exchanges and do our Zim redemptions very quickly. I think we will set our appointments and fill up the schedule. They want the Zim in first. I think if they have their way, they would take the Zim for a week until it was over. We will set our appointments. For those who are Zim holders will let them know when you call in to set your appointment. You will be transferred to the Redemption Center in your state that would be handling your Zim and you will be able to set your appointment and be able to go.

Bruce: I just want to say we are moving into this with our eyes wide open knowing we should be positive. I know this has been a roller coaster ride for all of you. Even for me, even for me I get a little down, depressed when it doesn’t go down and it looks like it supposed to. I get a lot of Intel pointing to timing. Tonight is no different. I have Intel pointing toward timing. You know as well as I do that I just about it called it for last night. Trick or treat, and I was expecting a treat. What does that say? We didn’t get it. We got a trick instead. It doesn’t mean we are not super close. I really mean that. Anyone that might be disappointment or ticked off at Bruce of the Big Call, or anybody else that is out there I get it. Realize you have to keep faith for this and you have to speak this very positively. I do not want anybody with a negative attitude. Drop the negative attitude and think positively about us moving forward and about us exchanging and redeeming our Zim in the very near future. Okay?

Bruce: I know things are happening in the Big R out west. I know we have heard for awhile, but we do believe things are moving forward, and it is about time. You have to look at what the emphasis is now. We know we have had clean up. We are still getting clean up. They are not done and they still won’t be done for a while. The question is Is there enough out of the way, done, for us to move forward? I do not think our security can be any better than right now. I do believe we are ready from that perspective. I am going to say I believe we are all set. I believe it is a matter of time. You are at the exact time, at the right place, and this is going to move forward with your positive attitude. I am thrilled where we are and what we have heard. The rates need to populate and come back up and settle in. I believe we are really close. Let’s stay positive.

Bruce: I am going to thank everybody on my Big Call team for staying positive and forth right. Thank you Pastor and Big Call Universe for tuning in all of you all over the globe. Thank you, Pinkroses, for doing a beautiful job with the transcription. I like the fact that our writers from Brazil are saying that because the transcription is so good they can either hear it in English or they can read it and have it translated into Portuguese and I hope that is true everywhere. I think everybody so much for listening and being faithful over the years. Let’s all just believe together for this to come through. Everybody have a good night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 11/1/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-