Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

~New Guru Alert~ "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18

3 posters

Go down

~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 Empty ~New Guru Alert~ "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:03 am

The Zimbabwe Money Note exchange is a must event but public reveal gold-backed currency is may happen and may not happen.

The new alternative payment called Special Payment Vehicle which already been announced to alternative of SWIFT is also a must, the question is still use central bank or gold-backed or land-backed or even environment-link-backed is still a question.

The dateline of Zimbabwe Money Note exchange is November-2018, it a deadline was given nearly 1 year ago, anyone who has power release it but not release it will faced heavy punishment heaven.

But only few people on Earth know money is a form of energy, and very few people able can handle the gift from heaven, the one who can handle it frankly do not need money anymore except very few special cases.

Here are some special questions you may face it Zimbabwe Exchange processed (Google, baidu, etc. cannot help you):

- Do you know what is ascension?
- Have you ascended?
- What is the difference between 3D being and 5D being?

And some other questions where search engine can give you some hint:

- Give a brief history of current Earth civilization?
- What is the root, the beginning of all current technology? Give your own opinion about it.

All above questions even many if not all public nation leaders cannot have the perfect answer.

Nevertheless, the fixed rate for all is 1 million GBP per Zim note, the one can answer all above questions will receive face valued!! (But I do not think more than 10 people can give the perfect answer). The one can only answer last 2 questions will receive 10 million British Pound per Zim note.

Above challenges given not only to Zim note holder, but to all so call “leaders”, “officials” both in secret and public affair.

Many of you already heard, read about “golden age era”, but if you cannot tell and give clear solutions & strategy, it mean nothing just like the group White & Red Dragon, the planet problem is never about money it is all about mind-set.

I will close the message today by some words from Laozi:

A truly good man is not aware of his goodness,
And is therefore good.
A foolish man tries to be good,
And is therefore not good.

A truly good man does nothing,
Yet leaves nothing undone.
A foolish man is always doing,
Yet much remains to be done.

When a truly kind man does something, he leaves nothing undone.
When a just man does something, he leaves a great deal to be done.
When a disciplinarian does something and no one responds,
He rolls up his sleeves in an attempt to enforce order.

Therefore when Tao is lost, there is goodness.
When goodness is lost, there is kindness.
When kindness is lost, there is justice.
When justice is lost, there ritual.
Now ritual is the husk of faith and loyalty, the beginning of confusion.
Knowledge of the future is only a flowery trapping of Tao.
It is the beginning of folly.

Therefore the truly great man dwells on what is real and not what is on the surface,

On the fruit and not the flower.
Therefore accept the one and reject the other.

Beautiful Pitch

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 Empty Re: ~New Guru Alert~ "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18

Post by Scotchie Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:01 pm

Another loony loon!!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 Empty Re: ~New Guru Alert~ "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:35 am

Beautiful Pitch ?

More like Pitiful Bitch.

~New Guru Alert~   "Huge Update on Zim Note and GCR Event" by Beautiful Pitch 10/30/18 3508649203

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum