Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Financial Action Task Force" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts  10/30/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Financial Action Task Force" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts 10/30/18

Go down

"Financial Action Task Force" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts  10/30/18 Empty "Financial Action Task Force" - Tues. PM TNT Thoughts 10/30/18

Post by Ssmith on Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:58 am

TNT

Carlosisan:

Well - they said they wanted it done by Oct 31, and that's tomorrow. Also, that holiday finishes today. So, it may f lip! With this investment you never know.

RVAlready:
Yeah, they do not have to wait for parliament to release the RV. It does make for a great distraction for those who will think it is on hold. Great time to release it this week.

Eccle519:
I believe Iraq is close but I do find it amazing however that very important currency restrictions like the recent release of FATF keep coming up! In other words, all was not done and could not have Rv'd or gone international under those restrictions!! Does anyone else find this interesting this wasn't brought up?? Ever??! Lol

Yada:
No eccl. It’s like unlocking the door to your house as u leave to go out and come in. May not have been on radar but it is in preparation of the events

Eccle519:
Yada...So you are saying the "Financial Action Task Force" is not public knowledge? It is and many countries are on it...just saying and calling a spade a spade because we are tired of hearing lame excuses why this isn't going when there are Real Reasons! I do like where we are now.

Yada:
Eccl. It was unknown to you but just because it wasn’t known doesn’t mean there are other things unknown. It’s beyond our paygrade and we didn’t and don’t hold the keys to unlock all mysteries. It is clear the main things are known and all the ribbons are being loosed in our favor

RVAlready:
No, we had to have a way to control Iraq until we wanted to let this go. Those controls are not generally public knowledge. We have done that with other countries in the past…. I do think this is ready to go. And I think this week is the perfect time for the release.

Harambe:
Reuters: Saudi Arabia to waive $6 billion debts of poorer countries

DUBAI (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia plans to waive more than $6 billion of debt owed to the kingdom by poorer countries, a cabinet statement said on Tuesday. https://reut.rs/2zdP3Tg

CNBC: Oil prices fall on rising supply, trade tensions
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/30/oil-markets-crude-supply-stock-markets​-us-china-trade-war-in-focus.html
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum