Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market

Go down

Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market Empty Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:21 pm

Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market

Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market Image

30-10-2018 08:07 PM

Baghdad:

The President of the Axis Alliance, Dr. Jamal Karbouli, on Tuesday, the government to build strategic projects 'giant' to free the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market.

Karbouli said in a tweet on the social networking site 'Twitter', it is 'the responsibility of the government to provide the Iraqi economy with strategic projects giant to free him from the fluctuations of the oil market.'

He called Karbouli  Iraqi officials to   follow the experiences of countries with strong economy, saying 'good airport model Turkey'.

Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market Image               

The Iraqi economy depends mainly on oil imports, which makes Iraq vulnerable to an economic setback 'unexpected', as dictated by the fluctuations of the oil market, and this has made Iraq to decline economically over the previous years.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan opened the  new Istanbul airport on Monday, which is supposed to become the 'largest in the world', in which he hopes to be ranked first in the world.

"Turkey is determined to be one of the top 10 economies in the world and a symbol of peace, security, security and prosperity," Erdogan was quoted as saying by the Anatolian news agency during the opening ceremony. Its region and the world too. '

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=174570

Karbouli calls on the government to "free" the Iraqi economy from the fluctuations of the oil market 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum