Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18

Go down

"What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18 Empty "What is the Definition of Insanity?" by Truthseeker - 10/29/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:20 am

If you're looking for the definition of insanity, go read some of the posts in Dinarland. Between, the Galactic's, Q postings, fiat currencies, global corruption, Deep State, Bankster's, Elders, etc, it just never ends . . . . and IMO won't until we reach some sort of RV/GCR conclusion. One of the problems in Dinarland is there's an overabundance of junk Intel that gets pumped out daily, so much so that the average Currency Holder IMO is far more confused today than they were 3+ years ago. Here's the difficulty of our situation; I realize there are many Currency Holders in financial distress and most of them have been on the sidelines waiting patiently (like they had a choice), but truth be told there is absolutely NOTHING any of us can say or do to make the RV/GCR occur, NOTHING! It's frustrating reading Intel provider posts of things taking place in Iraq, Zimbabwe and other places around the world, and then having them tag it with an expectant RV/GCR date, that IMO is the definition of insanity! I wish Intel providers would STOP trying to predict the RV/GCR date and rate. It's equivalent to trying to predict the superbowl winner at kickoff of the 1st game of each season.

Anyway, my advice to Currency Holders is to place your currencies is a safe spot and carry on with your lives. IMO there isn't an Intel provider, Newshound, or anyone anywhere who can accurately predict the RV/GCR. All we know is this; most countries around the globe are bankrupt and doing whatever they can just to stay afloat. We Currency Holders need to accept the fact that there's only one (realistic) way to save the world from our excessive debt problem, and that's to implement a Global Currency Reset. If done correctly it would allow the NPTB a "one time" (global) reset allowing them to wipe out trillions and trillions of fake, non backed, fiat dollars at the push of the button. But unfortunately we Currency Holders must remain patient, because if implemented improperly NO ONE will receive a benefit.

What we Currency Holders should be working on are things we have control over, like prepping. No matter what's being posted, we have no clue what will be thrown our way. With that being said, my advice to Currency Holders is to do a little prepping and prepare yourselves and your family for a civil unrest period of a month or more. That means having enough food, water, medical supplies, emergency equipment, gold & silver (if possible), and a means to protect yourself and your family. I don't care what's being posted or who’s posting it, no one knows the game-plan or the timeframe!

Here are some great videos explaining a bit of what we should expect:

BLACK NOVEMBER / BITCOIN PRICE EXPLOSION 2018 (Bo Polny)

WORLD NOVEMBER FINANCIAL CRASH! (Bo Polny)

WORLD FINANCIAL RESET 2018 (Bo Polny)

Keep praying . . . . .

GO RV
Truthseeker

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum