Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP

Go down

Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP Empty Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP

Post by GirlBye Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:38 pm

Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP 1057752616

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - The autonomous Kurdistan Region will start a serious dialogue with Baghdad to resolve all differences between both sides once the new Iraqi government is fully formed and begins working, Hoshyar Siwaily, the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party's (KDP) foreign relations office, told Sputnik on Monday.

"The government will be entering into serious negotiations with the federal government to resolve all the issues which both governments currently have, especially the new government headed by the new prime minister… When the full cabinet is in place, the serious dialogue and negotiations will start between our government, KRG [the Kurdistan Regional Government], and the federal government," Hoshyar Siwaily, head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party's (KDP) foreign relations office, told Sputnik on Monday.
According to the KDP representative, the Kurds have supported Abdul-Mahdi’s nomination and would be monitoring his stance on the Iraqi Kurdistan issue.

"We have supported him and we will be supporting him, we will be monitoring his performance, achievements, especially where relations between Baghdad and Erbil are concerned. We hope the new prime minister who is a good politician, who is a friend of the Kurds, will be able to learn from the mistakes of the past, especially the mistakes the previous prime minister committed against the Kurdistan Region. We are positive," he added.

Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP 1037599559

Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Nominates Former Kurdistan Premier Salih for Iraqi Presidency
Additionally, there is "a continuous dialogue and telephone talks" between the Iraqi Kurdistan leadership and Abdul-Mahdi, Siwaily said.

On October 3, newly elected Iraqi President Barham Salih, a Kurdish politician, named Shiite Adil Abdul-Mahdi, who was Iraq's oil minister between 2014 and 2016, as the country's prime minister and tasked him with forming a new government. Abdul-Mahdi was sworn in on Thursday, as well as 14 out of 22 ministers he had designated.

Oil, Gas Control Issue
Siwaily also said that the two sides intend to discuss articles in the constitution that concern the oil and gas industry, as the federal government of Iraq and autonomous Iraqi Kurdistan region are ready to sit down for talks to settle the dispute over control of the country's oil and gas reserves.
"Both sides are ready for talks and have the intention to resolve all the issues, including the oil and gas issue, the revenue issue which we have with Baghdad, so we are optimistic," Siwaily said. 
The official added that "oil and gas is one of the crucial issues between Erbil and Baghdad. We have to sit down and resolve these issues according to our constitution. Some of the articles in the constitution specifically talk about oil and gas issue. So hopefully there will be a room." 

Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP 1040489939

Gunmen Kill 2 Iranian Border Guards Near Frontier With Iraqi Kurdistan - Reports
Until recently, the oil-rich province of Kirkuk was under the control of the Iraqi Kurds. However after the Kurds held an independence referendum in September 2017, Baghdad launched an offensive and regained control over Kirkuk in the following month. Soon after that Baghdad reported that it would establish a special committee aimed at developing oil production in the region and would create a group of experts together with BP to analyze the situation in Kirkuk.

Relations between Baghdad and Erbil escalated after Iraqi Kurdistan held an independence referendum in September 2017, which was later deemed illegal by the Iraqi federal government.

In response to Erbil's decision to secede, Baghdad launched a military operation and took control over the Kurdish oil-rich province of Kirkuk, as well as imposed sanctions, restricted banking operations, closed border crossings and banned international flights to and from the region. The restrictive measures were lifted in January after Kurdish government authorities and private institutions accepted the authority of the federal government of Iraq. The Iraqi Kurdistan has not yet announced if it planned to hold another independence referendum in the future.

On Syrian Kurds
The head of the KDP's foreign relations office also stressed that Iraqi Kurdistan supports the Syrian Kurds' self-determination efforts and hopes they will be able to protect their territorial gains through peaceful means, such as a dialogue between all the parties involved in the Syrian conflict. 

"As far as Kurdistan is concerned, we support ambitions of all Kurds for self-determination, including the Kurdistan in Syria and other parts of Kurdistan. What we are calling for is to resolve all the issues with respective governments in a peaceful way, to enter a serious dialogue to avoid bloodshed and fighting, as much as they can, of course. In Kurdistani Syria we understand the situation; we hope that they will be able to protect the gains they have met so far [against the IS] and for the better service of our brothers and sisters in Syrian Kurdistan," Siwaily told Sputnik.

The KDP official also expressed hope that all parties involved in the Syrian conflict would better coordinate their actions in the region.

"Nothing is impossible in politics, so we have to be hopeful and that these relations will be better in the interest of all the parties involved in this conflict," he added.

Iraqi Kurdistan to Enter Serious Talks With Iraq When New Gov’t Formed - KDP 1063835014

US to Build World's Largest Consulate Facility in Iraqi Kurdistan - Reports
Syrian Kurds, namely the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and Kurdish People's Protection Units (YPG), have been fighting the Daesh terror group* in northeastern Syria, actions which have been criticized by Damascus.

On Sunday, Turkish forces bombarded positions of YPG militia, outlawed by Ankara as a terrorist organization, on the eastern shore of the Euphrates River in northern Syria. This followed the October 17 incident involving two US-led coalition F-15 fighter jets carrying out an airstrike on an allied Kurdish unit in Syria as a result of poor coordination. The latter incident killed six fighters and injured another 15.
*Daesh (also known as ISIS/ISIL/IS) is a terrorist group banned in Russia

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201810291069326818-iraqi-kurdistan-talks/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum