Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen

Go down

Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen Empty Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:28 am

Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen

Sinking throughout 13 years of the rule of "call"

29/10/2018 - 10:27 Iraq

Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen B13e0dce213d3217df3c63c7db3a8f01_L

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, yesterday, appointed Nawfal Abu Shun to manage his office with the powers of "Prime Minister" and Abu Shun is essentially the official director and minister of the office of former Prime Minister Haider Abadi, which raises a number of questions about the nature of the measures that Abdul Mahdi intends to do To re-«comprehensive restructuring» of his office and the Office of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.

According to informed sources, the planned reform that Abdul Mahdi intends to do is due to the "sagging" that hit the government kitchen prime minister over the 13 years during which the Dawa Party ruled the country through his gate.

According to the document issued by the Office of the Prime Minister, Abdul-Mahdi gave Abu Shun «the powers entrusted to us to manage the Prime Minister's Office in the following aspects are the implementation of the directives of the Prime Minister and address all official bodies as required by the work of the Prime Minister's Office and follow-up with the concerned authorities with regard to the implementation of the government program To the Prime Minister », in addition to authorizing« the exercise of administrative powers, including the powers of appointment in the Prime Minister's Office and to decide on all issues of service and discipline and referral to retirement related to the staff of the Prime Minister's Office in accordance with the laws in force ».

According to informed sources, Abdul Mahdi «is determined to restructure the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and converted to a bureau or a small office overseen by an employee at the rank of Director General and not the degree of minister as is the case over the past years, his task is coordination with the ministries associated with the Prime Minister». But that, according to the source «is linked to the change of the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers, which gives the rank of minister for both the Director of the Office of the Prime Minister and the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers».

Adding that «Abdul Mahdi is facing a big problem in the disposal of large numbers of employees in the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, and the problem that many of them affiliated from other ministries, because the salaries they receive in the Council of Ministers equivalent to about three times their counterparts in some ministries».

The source expected that «Abdul Mahdi depends on the new director of his office during the next transitional period, in view of the experience gained by Nofal Abu Shun during the four years spent in the office of Abbadi, and then can abandon his services later».

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/476370

Procedures from Abdul Mahdi to restructure the government kitchen 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum