Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades"

Go down

Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" Empty Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades"

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:42 pm

Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades"

Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" Mahdi-trita

Twilight News

47 minutes ago

[Asharq Al-Awsat] Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi met with Italian Defense Minister Elisabetta Trenta and her accompanying delegation.

Trenta stressed Italy's support for the Iraqi government in confronting the challenges and responsibilities it faces.

"Italy is interested in the war against Da'ash because it represents a threat to Iraq first and to the Europeans and the world." She expressed her country's concern about the continuation of terrorist financing networks and the culture of extremism, while insisting on supporting Iraq, especially in the training of armed and security forces. Iraq and the whole world. "

In turn, Abdul Mahdi stressed that democracy in Iraq is growing, developing and matured, and called for the peaceful transfer of power that the country has been denied for decades.

"The country has achieved great victories in its war against al-Qaeda, but it is still fighting a fierce war against the remnants of cancerous terrorism," he said, calling on friendly countries to support Iraq in its fight against terrorism and to support its economy because "it not only defends the security of its citizens, "He stressed that this war remains a priority of the Iraqi government and can not be isolated from the priorities of development and democracy and the rights of citizens

He praised the" historical role played by the fatwa of reference in mobilizing the people to support the armed forces, "adding that" the support received by the armed forces of the crowd Popular and Peshmerga Other popular forces that enabled our armed forces to get the opportunity to rebuild and restructuring and mobilization in the war against Daesh and that all Iraqi forces are under the command of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. "

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/89252ff4-04f4-4ab6-9609-2836583ff825

Abdul Mahdi, referring to what happened a few days ago, "deprived of Iraq for decades" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum