Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal!

2 posters

Go down

Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! Empty Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal!

Post by GirlBye Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:00 pm

One of Iraq’s parliamentary members thought it is too much that a person who has many corruption cases against him would seek to become a member of the parliament’s Commission of Integrity. The outraged MP said there was one specific person who is accused of committing fraud and embezzlement to the tune of 84 billion dinars (over $70 million).
Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! 2a25e282-ade6-46ce-ab56-2c9b266aba8b_3x4_142x185
It is not strange that the MP who has corruption cases against him seeks to become a member of the Integrity Commission, as he would like to bury his corruption files. There is however a more important question that the outraged MP should have asked and it is how did the MP whom he is referring to and who has all these major corruption cases against him even manage to become a member in the legislative authority?!

Evading justice

The criticized MP was not named. However, we know that he is not the only one of the members in the current parliament who has been accused of such cases. Some of the tainted MPs have in fact already been convicted and sentenced to prison terms and fines but they managed to evade justice thanks to the 2016 amnesty law.

Adnan Hussein wrote:Some of the tainted Iraqi MPs have in fact already been convicted of corruption and sentenced to prison terms and fines but they managed to evade justice thanks to the 2016 amnesty law.

This piece of legislation rescinded convictions against hundreds of people convicted of terrorism charges (most of whom are Sunni), in lieu of the dropping of corruption cases against hundreds of people convicted of corruption (most of whom being Shiite).

What is worse is that some of the terrorists who were granted amnesty found their way again to their terror groups and no action was taken to prevent this. Meanwhile, those who were convicted in corruption cases, returned to their previously held high positions as governors, general managers, etc.

Blatant corruption

Others continued to contest in elections on the list of parties that were not ashamed of their corruption. These candidates “won” and became MPs, thereby enjoying all the immunities that prevent their accountability and prosecution. This happened in spite the fact that Iraqi law prohibits any person from holding a public position if convicted of felony or any dishonorable misdemeanor, and corruption cases are one of the most dishonorable crimes!

Two of the currents MPs, who were governors before the elections, were transferred to the judiciary over corruption cases proven against them in court and verdicts were passed against them. However, they managed to evade the judgment based on the the amnesty law and returned to their previous appointments and then participated in the recent elections and “won”!

In the wake of this situation, the aforementioned outraged MP should not be surprised that his corrupt colleagues seek to become members of the Integrity Commission, especially when he knows the situation well and that there is nothing new to this country which is totally mired in corruption from the highest authority to the smallest employee in its administration.

This article is also available in Arabic.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2018/10/27/Corrupt-figures-in-Iraq-s-Integrity-Commission-Totally-normal-.html
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! Empty Re: Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal!

Post by Jayzze Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:30 pm

girl bye do you expect Iraq to ever change? it sounds like they copy our own gov
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! Empty Re: Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal!

Post by GirlBye Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:42 pm

Jayzze, Yes I agree!!! Smile  P.J. O'Rourke said it best.......

Corrupt figures in Iraq’s Integrity Commission: Totally normal! Pjorourke1
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum