Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals

2 posters

Go down

Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals Empty Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:55 pm

Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals

10/08/2018 LOC13:54 10:54 GMT

By Alaa Al-Huwaijel

BAGHDAD, Aug 10 (KUNA) -- In spite of all the political, security and economic crises that Iraq endured in the past five years, the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has succeeded in maintaining a steady exchange rate for the national currency against the US Dollar.

At that period, Iraq lost land to the so-called Islamic State (IS) and what followed during operations to liberate occupied territories have drained the treasury of the central bank.

To add insult to injury, the recordable regression in oil prices was also a humongous challenge for the country rich in oil resources.

Though the situation was bleak, the Iraqi Dinar's exchange rate steadied at 1,190 against one dollar, while prices in the local market ranged between 1,200 and 1,250 Iraqi Dinar for one dollar.

The main reason for this stability was the steady production and exportation of Iraqi oil, which kept flowing in the world markets.

Oil production even achieved a noticeable increase from approximately 2.5 million barrels per day during 2014 to 3.5 million barrels per day last July, according to official data.

Speaking on this matter, Iraqi economic counselor Mohammed Mathhar said in statement to KUNA, that Iraqi economy was powered by strong financial flows that gave it a relative overflow, which reflected positively on the dinar.

"The other factor that led to this stability is the increase of the central bank's stockpiles of the dollar which went up from 41 billion dollars to 58 billion dollars within the last few months only, covering 15 months of importation whereas the world criterion determines 3 months of importation," he added. (end) ahh.mk.bb

https://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2740740&language=en

Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals Empty Re: Iraqi Dinar stable against US dollar despite years of upheavals

Post by Captain259 Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:05 pm

I ONLY ASK FOR MY THING-----CAN SOMEONE GIVE US THE REAL STORY------I'M TIRED OF LISTENING TO ALL THESE ASSH--ES----JUST TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON---IS THE DINAR GOING TO RV OR NOT?

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum