Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/25/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/25/18   Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:24 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome to the Big Call tonight. Let’s go where we are, and what is happening. I said at the top of the show we had a lot of Intel to bring. I am going to try to bring to you what is relative. Let’s first go to Iraq. Now you guys knew they were having an election and appointment their Parliament and their Cabinet. Well, we got word today that Secretary of State

Pompeo called the new Prime Minister of Iraq whom is Abdul-Mahdi to congratulate him. That was the first call this morning early at 6:30am. The next call he received to congratulate him was from President Trump. Then he had a call from President Putin from Russia to congratulate him. Next was President Xi of China, and lastly was President Mnangagwa of Zimbabwe to congratulate him. At least that was 5 that we know called to congratulate the Prime Minister. So what? What does it have to do with it?

Bruce: Well it has to do with we have been waiting on Iraq to announce their Parliament, Cabinet, new Prime Minister, and to put a rate out. We do know there is an in-country rate in Iraq which we believe is at $3.71. Then we will have our in-country rate which will be much higher well over double that we believe. What is interesting about that is with Iraq being complete in everything that they needed to do that takes that portion of the picture out.

Bruce: We know that last night there were very significant exchanges done out of the West coast that got things started so to speak with two things, the USTN and also the idea of a new revalued rate for the Iraqi dinar. Initial exchanges were done and they were done in new USTN. That is how they were paid out and that is really good news.

Bruce: The most significant piece I heard today was that approximately noon EST all the rates came off the IMF screens except 5 and those 5 were that make up the SDR Basket, the Special Drawing Right Currencies. That would be the USD, the British pound, the Euro, the Chinese Yuan, and the Swiss Franc. Those five were the only ones to stay on the screen of the IMF. Now the rates were supposed to come back up with new rates at 2:3am. You say what is the big deal. Rates up, rates down, whatever. These rates came completely off the screen at noon, and not come back up until 2:30am. The last time that happened was the day before Kuwait revalued their Dinar. Pretty significant for those who remembered the revalued of the Kuwait Dinar. That is a big deal.

Bruce: Beyond that we do have information talking about things happening at various times. We believe to start with that when the Chinese markets open which was pretty much at the time of the start of this call tonight, when they open that the Chinese elders would be able to pull down funds in USTNs, our new currency, for the first time. They had been able to pull down currency in the past, but those had been advances and in USD. These are to be in USTNs, and they were to open their markets around 9 to 9:30pm EST tonight. That is pretty significant. Once that occurred, that would allow for certain groups like the Cores, SKRs and certain others to be funded, to be paid out. All the preliminary activity has gone to where the only thing that needs to happen was that process to occur so they can be paid out tonight or overnight. They should be available and accessible tomorrow. That is really good.

Bruce: There was a procedure that happened yesterday where the Chinese Senior Elders, some call the Grandfather, let his portion of the RV process go to our new Treasury, from our Treasury to HSBC to all the top banks, and then from all the top banks to the Redemption Centers, and Exchange locations throughout the country. There has been a process that requires certain types of computer codes to be received and entered so rates can appear. My understanding the rates were supposed to appear by this morning. I believe they probably did. I do know when they came back off, they should have been about the time the IMF screen cleared about noon. Everybody is looking for the new rates to come back up. That should be about 2:30am.

Bruce: There is other information that was pointing to different times tonight to keep an eye on, and, the best information is we are in that window for things to happen and to begin to roll out in a significant way for us with our universal toll free number. My inclination is to believe that it will be a daytime event. They will want that to go out at a certain way. I am looking forward to be contacted to receive that number.

Bruce: The gist of this is we are so close we can just about touch it. We have been patient to wait this long, but if we are to look back at what has happened, we see all these puzzle pieces we have put together in this 1000 piece puzzle creating this picture for us. There always seems to be one more document, one more this, one more that, that needs to happen. They have got this far enough where we are sort of at the point of no return. We are sort of beyond that, and we are looking forward now that the USTN have been exchanged here, now we have seen the Government of Iraq has done their thing.

Bruce: We had a picture few days ago of Alok (?) and two other gentlemen standing in a bank holding a plaque of the lower denominations and the fils which are the coins that would be of Iraq acknowledging they have that new currency available out of their ATMS, banks, and shops.

I can’t tell you for sure if those are out in circulation yet. My thinking is it is extremely close for that to occur if not out already with everything that has happened. To our way of thinking they have done all they were supposed to have done and needed to do. It took awhile, but it got done. That is really good news.

Bruce: I know they have approximately 4 pages of perks or benefits to take a look at when you go in for your exchange. Each particular time slot is set for 2 hours and 15 minutes even though they want us to be completed in the area of 1 hour and 30 minutes to 1 hour and 40 minutes. They kind of got a built in time frame there so they can restock, ready and enter whatever they had on their computer and upload that to the main frame computer that is connected to the super computer in china. All of that needs to be done before they take the next person, and so on. These appointments I said last time you want to get to your appointment no more than 25 minutes prior to your appointment time. I think that is still so you can be called in early and get with the greeter and get up to speed and sort of quicken the process as you move thru it.

Bruce: I think guys, we are set to get started here. I said last Tuesday to keep an eye on the next few days where we thought we be there already. I think that we are even closer than we were yesterday. We are in a really good spot to begin. That is all I can say about it. I am encouraged to know that the rates will come back up on the IMF screens and probably all the bank screens in the 2:30am range. That speaks well for the weekend for us. That is about all I can say about that.

Bruce: Thank you Sue, Pastor Steven, and Bob. Thank you Big Call listeners for being there for us all these Tuesdays and Thursday nights for the last number of years, at least 6 or 7 years total. Thank you everyone who is going to pitch in and help us with our Big Call projects with Rebuild America and Veterans Retreat Network, and we will have other things too. You can look for toll free numbers on our websites: thebigcall.net and bigcalluniverse.com/ You will see the numbers there as long as I can post them which I think I can. I hope so. I will give them out to a couple of sites in the community. Everybody have a great night and thank you again for listening to the Big Call. I appreciate it and God bless you. Hug yourself and go to sleep.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/25/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-