Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Chatter   10/25/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

TNT Chatter 10/25/18

Go down

TNT Chatter   10/25/18 Empty TNT Chatter 10/25/18

Post by Ssmith on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:09 pm

TNT

OKRocks:

Officially .. Haider Abadi became a former prime minister Officially .. Abdul Mahdi turns from commissioned to prime minister

RVAlready:
I think they wanted Mahdi, but they had to make the world sweat. (As always)

764764:
Rvalready so true Smile

Could this really be our week?? Omg praying it is!

RDurgan:
During a special session in Baghdad, Iraq's Council of Representatives (parliament) approves candidates nominated by PM @AdilAbdAlMahdi for membership of the new Council of Ministers https://t.co/P4SLd0EatY

Hosackr:
Do we sleep tonight, or might more come from this loooong meeting in Iraq? Let’s hope it’s a ‘bang bang’ deal between swearing in and RV. Fingers crossed til they cramp!

RVAlready:
Tony said not to expect it the same day

Elmerf123456:
I hope that everything that was planned to happen has already been done and that if things are emulating the United States such as currency changes decisions etc. and the president change should have nothing to do or in this case the prime minister should have nothing to do with any reforms that should be a foregone conclusion I just hope I'm right

Lifetalker:
according to Frank we need to see the second article next

RVAlready:
I have suspected that Oct 31 is the back wall for the RV
I am glad that the PM has been sworn in.

Doetracker:
Life talker. What is the second article have in it

Lifetalker:
Doetracker... according to Frank and his team... It will give them the date of when the value is going to go up. It will tell them when they have to go to the bank. It will have the pictures of all the New Small Category Notes and the Coins, with the descriptions… It’s even going to explain to them why they are reinstating their currency.

Locofelipe:
Madhi is P/M and the 14 ministers have been sworn in... there is only a little drama with one.... but it has been completed..... we are in a good place!!!!

JCNoble:
The question is will the CBI want all 22 ministers in place before they RV?

NetGlobal:
I doubt the CBI is going to hold up the RV because of a few cabinet ministers have not been seated yet. They will have to come up with a better reason to delay. LOL

Readtnow:
Several articles say he needs 50% of ministers in place. Well, 14 is over 50% of 22.

NetGlobal:
Time for the CBI, IMF, US Treasury, and the World Bank to let this go.

Fishon:
I think we are close to one of the biggest Life Events we will ever experience. Are we ready emotionally? Forget Cars and Houses at first. Surround yourselves with lots of Professional advisors that have worked with lots of clients that received Windfall Money!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum