Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Regarding Intel" by (Anonymous)  10/24/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Regarding Intel" by (Anonymous) 10/24/18

Go down

"Regarding Intel" by (Anonymous)  10/24/18 Empty "Regarding Intel" by (Anonymous) 10/24/18

Post by Ssmith on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:21 am

I don't usually post but when I do it's because my BS meter is on the fritz and this is why.

Every day there is some kind of INTEL "WE ARE WAITING FOR" this, that and the other

Nothing is concrete nor verified.

I understand the intel has a disclaimer about verified information but one question I have for the ones posting Intel is "what exactly are we waiting for" other than the infamous #800. Oh Yeah, Stock market crash... If you listen to TNT the RV won't take place until the Iraqi government is in place and have a new sitting president. Which in today's TNT call won't happen maybe after the US has its own elections.

There are SIX days left before the end of the month and we were told the RV would happen before November and since November 4 Gesara supposedly is to be enacted can you provide definite and concrete information that we can validate. Not unless the RV and GCR GESARA are all the same and will be enacted at the same time and you have been stringing us along all this time believing they these events are separate events and not one and the same. So, which is it? Are we waiting for Stock market to crash, really? or for Iraq to put their cabinet in place, hhhmmmmmm or for Trump to push a button or better yet when everyone's running in the streets screaming THE END IS NEAR?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Regarding Intel" by (Anonymous)  10/24/18 Empty Re: "Regarding Intel" by (Anonymous) 10/24/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:21 am

I don't usually post but when I do it's because my BS meter is on the fritz...

Your "BS meter" is broken - you should be posting EVERY DAY!

"Regarding Intel" by (Anonymous)  10/24/18 2322496710

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum