Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme

5 posters

Go down

UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme Empty UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme

Post by GirlBye Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:16 pm

BAGHDAD, Oct 24 (Reuters) - Iraqi lawmakers were due to vote on prime minister-designate Adel Abdul Mahdi’s proposed cabinet and programme on Wednesday, more than five months after the country voted in a parliamentary election.

Abdul Mahdi opened the evening session by introducing his programme, which was later confirmed by lawmakers.

But lawmakers from several factions, including Moqtada al-Sadr’s winning electoral bloc Saeroon, began leaving as Abdul Mahdi was still speaking, leading to uncertainty over whether the vote would be held on Wednesday.

Chaos ensued after Saeroon lawmaker Sabah al-Saidi asked parliamentary speaker Mohammad al-Halbousi to delay the vote, to give MPs more time to study the nominees’ CVs.

A shouting match ensued between Halbousi and Saidi, followed by more walk-outs by ministers from Saeroon, the Nasr Alliance and several Sunni blocs.

Around 10.30pm, lawmakers were given a 30 minute recess to deliberate, according to parliament’s media office, and were expected back to confirm the nominees. But several lawmakers told Reuters they thought this might be a delaying tactic and that members of parliament might not return to the floor.

The unruly parliamentary session underscored the difficulties faced by Abdul Mahdi as he seeks consensus over his cabinet.

Earlier in the day, a Sunni Arab parliamentary bloc pulled out of talks on forming Iraq’s next government.

The prime minister-designate is expected to nominate new heads for leading ministries including of oil, defence, finance and the interior.

Thamer Ghadhban, a former top energy official in Iraq, was expected to be nominated as oil minister, according to two political sources. 

https://af.reuters.com/article/energyOilNews/idAFL8N1X47XW
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme Empty Re: UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme

Post by Jayzze Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:52 pm

just read this while on vacation great article ,the real reason behind this is over the weekend they tried to pull a fast one and have  the vp position go to m and it did not fly with Mahdi Sistani an some others. they all knew what would happen an m even tried to get his family in the ministers position, its almost five months since the election so do not worry  its going to be a long cold winter of the same bs
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme Empty Re: UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:01 pm

Jayzze wrote:just read this while on vacation great article ,the real reason behind this is over the weekend they tried to pull a fast one and have  the vp position go to m and it did not fly with Mahdi Sistani an some others. they all knew what would happen an m even tried to get his family in the ministers position, its almost five months since the election so do not worry  its going to be a long cold winter of the same bs

https://www.dinardaily.net/t77096-maliki-is-finally-aware-of-expiration-and-inform-the-preachers-withdrawal-from-the-former-positions

https://www.dinardaily.net/t77018-spokesman-of-the-sadr-reveals-the-opening-files-maliki-s-corrupt-system-and-accounting-theft

UPDATE 1-Iraq parliament due to vote on proposed cabinet and programme 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:32 pm

rn while that  article is true you of all people know m. would you ever trust or believe him?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:23 pm

What does "m" have to do with anything?  Iraq is never going have a revaluation of their currency by any significant percentage........m or no m!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:35 pm

Ssmith wrote:What does "m" have to do with anything?  Iraq is never going have a revaluation of their currency by any significant percentage........m or no m!

ayestu

It's not about M. It's about the money supply and the foreign currency reserves.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum