Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !!

Go down

Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! Empty Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !!

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:39 pm

Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !!

Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! Image

22-10-2018 06:44 PM

The Euphrates -

In an article published Monday, the Bloomberg agency highlighted the electricity crisis in Iraq. "This country, which has become the fourth largest crude producer, surpasses Canada, has little to show."

Bloomberg said that although Iraq has quickly become a global oil power, it faces domestic challenges including the electricity crisis.

It added that Iraq, which destroyed its infrastructure during the war against the terrorist organization 'Da'ash', increases its oil exports to Asia and European countries with the imminent application of US sanctions on Iranian oil, coinciding with the preoccupation with oil markets in Saudi Arabia, the largest producer in OPEC.

The oil minister said last Saturday that Iraq's oil production currently stands at 4.78 million barrels per day, with expectations to rise to 5 million barrels in 2019, and to 7.5 million barrels in 2024.

Wood Mackenzie predicts that by 2025, Iraq will pump about 6 million barrels per day (bpd), noting that the pace of growth of Iraq's oil production will exceed the rest of the producing countries.

Despite Iraq's oil wealth, it lacks a steady supply of electricity and finds it difficult to attract foreign investment to create new jobs and incentives for local firms.

"Increased oil production is good news, but Iraq is still failing to provide basic services to its citizens, such as clean water, including the residents of Basra, where most of the oil is extracted," said Ziad Daoud, chief economist at Bloomberg Middle East. '.

The Iraqi Ministry of Electricity announced on Sunday that it has signed two agreements with General Electric and Siemens to develop the country's energy sector and provide about 24,000 gigawatts of electricity.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=62426

Arab oil giant unable to light its cities !! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum