Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mountain Goat  10/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 10/22/18

Go down

Mountain Goat  10/22/18 Empty Mountain Goat 10/22/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:59 am

October 22, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So I am attempting in this newsletter to get everyone of my readers the skills to read articles and see how the information trends. By “trends” I mean if you read the articles you can see a pattern developing and why it is being held up. For example I present a string of articles about the formation of the new government by the PM designate Mahdi. This string of articles begins last week and goes right up until Monday morning.

Please read the article below in the articles section in the same sequence to which I list them. Can you see the trending of information and how it develops?

More news….

The alliance, "Saroon" backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, said Saturday that THE REFORM CAN NOT BE FULLY ACHIEVED AT THIS SESSION.

"The reform can not be fully achieved in this session, the government of Abdul Mahdi or the current parliament," said leader of the coalition Ayman al-Shammari. "THE PROCESS NEEDS A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT, ESPECIALLY WITH THE DEEP STATE THAT CONTROLS THE INSTITUTIONS The state for many years, "stressing that" the elimination of the deep state requires considerable time and effort."

Al-Shammari said that the alliance will support the independent ministers chosen by Abdul Mahdi and will vote for them under the parliament. He will allow the prime minister to choose his ministers freely and he respects Abdul Mahdi's options.

(Mnt Goat – So we know who the “deep state” is in the USA. Who is the deep state in Iraq? We see the impact of the deep state and how it controls and tears apart democracies. It is bad and must be eliminated or there will never be true peace in the world. Yes, the deep state is the enemy in both the USA and Iraq. Please go read my Facebook Notes on the parallels between what is now going on in Iraq verus the USA. There are many similarities. The struggles are the same. Is this coincidental? Is there a spiritual aspect to all this? Could this be a struggle between good and evil, the struggle we read about at “end times” in the bible?

Here is the link: =68.ARDW5aZTbOcONS4wHpZ66f2ozSSXzxBEQetILaz8_8qtmwShL2pEKpyenc4trvjiHemGMeeQOoh5zieQnP9aAKdlkVkRrf8zwknqqJO9mI3zu77tgJRlchA2nIo8mxJfnLZAk2feiq5ZvTehPkApYJvE6NDc_KNhGT1VdSLozbedsdhplWkXK0UhC5Uzxne7woW12ZeoicysqjWbSbSxgnN4&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/gods-hands-at-work-parallels-usa-vs-iraq-and-what-is-now-happening-coincidental/704773623191366/ )

More news….

Oh – more bank stories for this idiot TNT Tony and others. Someone from the deep state is constantly pumping them to convey this hysteria of an imminent RV. Why?

This of course is for you to spend your hard earned money on all these defunct currencies and waste your money. It is also keep you coming back to their sites and conference calls, thus they make Boo Koo of $$$ on donations and sponsors. Get it?

So what is their concern then for quality information?

There simply is none. Another deep stat tactic to help bring down the economy. Remember the saga of the crypto currency and the blowout and crash that followed? Well….everyone who is heavily invested on all these “other” currencies (excluding the Iraqi dinar) will be in for a shock and awe when nothing happens to them and you are sitting on then for toilet tissue….lol…lol…lol….

The funny part this idiot still pursues his garbage intel and does not recognize he is being used, even though I have told him over and over again these banks stories are worthless. One example is the ZIM to which the rate belongs to the newer lower denominations launched in 2006 and had absolutely NOTHING to do with the large, hyperinflated, cancelled, defunct notes (100, 50,25, trillion, etc, etc). Don’t believe me? Why in hell do you think the rate is going up from 13 cents to 22 cents then to 55 cents and now even as high as $1 ? Do you honestly think these are rates for the defunct, cancelled, collector notes you hold? Come’on folks are you really that naive and dumb?

So what the banks say and do really has no significance. They have always been and always will of NO significance. Why?

The banks are downstream to the decision makers and those who control the reinstatement. So why concentrate so much on them then? The rates on the screens are being totally misinterpreted in most cases.

This happens because these gurus are idiots, jerks and needs to keep pumping you with lies and deception. This keeps you off track to what is really going on. Since one would think this idiot (and other like him) would and should know better after years and years of doing this, that someone behind the scenes must be paying these jerks. I can’t possibly see how they can be so dumb and thick-headed.

More news….

PAST PM ABADI SAYS IRAQ IS NOW STABLE AND SECURE

Baghdad: The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haidar al-Abadi said that Iraq must be first, noting that Iraq is proud to have the forces of the anti-terrorism apparatus, which is a trained and combat troops fought a difficult experience and won.

"The anti-terrorism apparatus is today one of the strongest fighting forces in the region and is admired in the world after having fought very fierce and difficult battles and gained considerable experience in fighting it," Abadi said during a visit to the anti-terrorism agency. From one province to another and from one region to another. "

"The STABILITY and SECURITY of Iraq is an important gain for our people and must be supported and sustained," he said, stressing

that "without security there will be no services, reconstruction, stability and achievement of what our people aspire to.

" The forces on the alert because what was exposed to Iraq was the result of instability in one of the countries, "noting that" the region may be subjected to some tremors, "

He pointed out that “Abadi praised the souls of martyrs, wounded and heroic fighters, stressing that they are the makers of victory. "

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA:

The leader of the current wisdom Abdullah Zaidi, Monday, that next Thursday 10/25 will be the maximum date for the announcement of the government of Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, referring to the existence of calls by some political blocs to postpone the announcement.

"There are calls from the political blocs to postpone the announcement of the government, but the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi promised us commitment to constitutional terms and will announce either on Tuesday or Thursday as the maximum date."

He added that "the constitutional terms of the announcement of the government obliges the Prime Minister-designate to provide his cabinet during the month of his successor will be assigned another person," expected that "the announcement of the government is deficient absence of the name of the Ministers of Defense and Interior."

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

Earlier last week out popped this news….

“I EXPECT THIS WEEK THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE PRESENTED IN FULL,"

(Baghdad: al-Furat News) Revealed MP from the National Wisdom Movement Hassan Fadas, almost complete the formation of the ministerial consensus between Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi and the political blocs.

"So far, THERE IS NOTHING CLEAR FROM THE FORMED TEAM OF THE MINISTRIES, BUT THERE ARE LEAKS, INFORMATION, EXPECTATIONS AND ANALYZES, but I EXPECT THIS WEEK THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE PRESENTED IN FULL," FADAT TOLD AFP.

He added that "he was supposed to offer the cabinet cab next Saturday; but according to my information that the cabinet is almost complete by consensus between Abdul Mahdi and the political blocs, and he is currently consulting with the blocks to convince them of the candidates and then presented to Parliament.

He pointed out that "some political blocs announced not to run for any ministerial post but they were nominated for office and Abdul Mahdi is the one who determines the candidates."

Earlier last week out popped this news too….

SUNDAY AT THE INVITATION OF ABDUL MAHDI AND THE PRESENCE OF ABADI ON THE MECHANISM OF DELIVERY MINISTRIES

The MP for the Reform Alliance Badr al-Sayegh, Saturday, a special session of the Council of Ministers on Sunday at the invitation of Abdul Mahdi and the presence of Abadi on the mechanism of delivery ministries.

Al-Sayegh said that "Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi called on all ministers to attend a special session of the Council of Ministers in the presence of outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi."

He added that "the meeting will be special to discuss the mechanism of handing over the ministries after the vote to give confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi."

The goldsmith said that "the government agreed to hold the meeting and was informed all ministers to attend the Sunday meeting called by the Prime Minister cost Adel Abdul Mahdi."

Then early Sunday out pops this news:

THE POSTPONEMENT OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE GOVERNMENT OF ABDUL-MAHDI BECAUSE OF 'INTENSE COMPETITION' BETWEEN THE POLITICAL BLOCS ON THE SOVEREIGN MINISTRIES

(Mnt Goat – so this past week we heard many stories from the news media in Iraq when the announcement of Mahdi’s new government would take place. We were originally told on Thursday, then postponed until Saturday and then Sunday. Now its Sunday and they are telling us to wait until Monday. I also want to reemphasize that you should NOT be anticipating an RV once the government is formed. OH… but didn’t the gurus tell you that only the PM designate had to be announced? So what the hell happened with this intel? Again, watch it with these idiots. They are only guessing and opinionated.

This reinstatement will occur ONLY upon indication from the CBI. So far they have not said anything more in this regards. We do know they are targeting by the end of October and then they move on to EARLY 2019, if it can not be accomplished in this timeframe. Let’s sit back and see what happens. By the way this is NOT a change in my stance. I have been saying this since April, when the CBI came out and told us they had to postpone the project to delete the zeros due to waiting for a more “suitable timeframe”.)

Baghdad / News

The MP of the Fatah bloc Haneen al-Qaddu, Sunday, that the postponement of the announcement of the government of Abdul-Mahdi because of 'intense competition' between the political blocs on the sovereign ministries .

Al-Qaddo said in a statement that 'competition is still strong and escalating between the large blocs on the sovereign ministries, which Led to postpone the announcement of the government, "expecting that" Abdul-Mahdi resort to delay the naming of ministers of sovereign ministries for a certain period until reaching an agreement. "

He added that 'the internal portfolio is still swing between the coalition of construction and reform and financial between the year and the Kurds, but the dialogues are still ongoing between the Prime Minister-designate and the rest of the political blocs, "noting that" some blocs did not pay candidates to Abdul-Mahdi on the sovereign ministries so far. "

Later in the day on Sunday we get this news……

MAHDI WILL PRESENT THE NAMES OF MEMBERS OF HIS CABINET AND THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM TO THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ON MONDAY

(Mnt Goat – so you want to know why it is taking Mahdi so long to form his new cabinet? This article is ideal in telling you why the delay. But even with all this said and done Mahdi has come way too far already. Closer than any other designate prime minister before in getting this completed head of the deadline.)

KUWAIT: Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-MAHDI WILL PRESENT THE NAMES OF MEMBERS OF HIS CABINET AND THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAM TO THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ON MONDAY TO SECURE HIS CONFIDENCE, nine days ahead of the end of the constitutional deadline set for Feb. 1.

The appointment comes days after a statement issued by the Office of the Prime Minister-designate promised to offer the cabinet and the government program to parliament this week after coordination with the presidency of parliament and leaders and parliamentary blocs.

In contrast to all the sessions of forming the former Iraqi governments since 2006 so far, THIS SESSION IS THE FIRST TO SUCCEED A PRIME MINISTER CHARGED WITH ANNOUNCING HIS CABINET ONLY 21 DAYS AFTER THE ASSIGNMENT OF THE TASK after the political differences forced his predecessors to pay the offer of their governments on the last day, Constitutional time limits of 30 days.

Observers attributed this to the fact that Abdul Mahdi received satisfaction in the formation of his government after he was authorized by large parliamentary blocs to choose the ministers according to his vision and conviction without any interference by the condition of choosing the "technocrats", efficient and fair, which was not possible for his predecessors who were subject to quotas and imposed the names of most ministers.

The first of the initiators gave way to the charge of the work of the leader of the (Sadr movement) Muqtada al-Sadr and his parliamentary bloc (Saroun), which has the largest number of parliamentary seats, was chanted on the fourth of October, saying "he instructed not to nominate any minister for a ministry for his part, whatever" and to give Abdul Mahdi only one year to prove the success of his government.

It was only days before the Fatah bloc, the second largest bloc, took a similar decision when its president, Hadi al-Amiri, announced that "al-Fath and al-Fath parties gave the prime minister-designate full freedom to choose ministers of his new government away from any partisan influence."

"THEY DEMANDED THAT ABDUL-MAHDI HAVE ONE CONDITION, WHICH IS SUCCESS, AND THEY ARE READY TO DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE HIS GOVERNMENT SUCCEED AND TO HELP HIM," he said.

Both AL-SADR AND AL-FATH OCCUPY ABOUT 100 PARLIAMENTARY SEATS OUT OF 329 AND LEAD THE TWO MAIN AXIS OF REFORM AND RECONSTRUCTION. The assignment of Abdul-Mahdi himself was an unspoken agreement between their leaders, al-Sadr and al-Amiri, The dispute between them about who among them the largest and constitutionally authorized to mandate the Prime Minister.

It was not clear how seriously the two blocs left it to Abdul Mahdi in CHOOSING HIS TECHNOCRATS AWAY FROM PARTISAN QUOTAS AMID LEAKS suggesting that talking in dark rooms is not the same as talking in public.

In addition to the two large blocs, the positions of the other parliamentary blocs differed. At a time when "Shiite" blocs such as Hakamah, backed by Ammar al-Hakim and Sadiqun, backed by Qais al-Khazali, gave the freedom of choice, Blocks "Sunni" and "Kurdish" openly declared their commitment to put candidates through it exclusively and may require certain names.

THE PARLIAMENTARY BLOCS PROVIDED FIVE CANDIDATES FOR EACH MINISTERIAL POST ASSIGNED TO THEM, ON THE BASIS OF WHICH ABD AL-MAHDI CHOSE THE SUITABLE ONES. Some of them stressed and reduced the number of candidates and refused to change them. Others expressed their willingness to submit other names if the names were rejected.

He also announced AN ELECTRONIC WINDOW FOR CITIZENS WISHING TO RUN FOR MINISTERIAL POSTS THROUGH WHICH MORE THAN 15 THOUSAND CITIZENS WERE SELECTED, 601 OF WHOM WERE SELECTED TO STUDY THEIR FILES and determine the most appropriate among them and invited them for personal interviews.

With so many candidates of the window and the addition of the candidates of the parliamentary blocs and the candidates of Abdel-Mahdi himself has increased in the past few days leaks media for the names of members of the ministerial lineup, which will be presented to the Parliament, which was keen on the Office of the Prime Minister-designate to exile in more than once, All leaks are incorrect.

For his part, a member of the bloc (Al-Fath) Ghaznafr watermelon informed on the formation of the government to Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) on Sunday that Abdul Mahdi will submit his government of 22 ministerial portfolios distributed by nine ministries of the axis (reform and reconstruction) and the same axis (building) and three of the Kurdish component and one component The Christian.

He said the bags of the nine axis of reform will be allocated to six portfolios of Shiite parties and three of the Sunni parties within the axis, which will be distributed within the axis of construction, which will be allocated to his Shiite six and three, which means that the share of the Shiite component parties will be in total 12 ministries and the share of the year in total six ministries.

He said that the vote on the new government within the parliament will be on the ministers one by one, which means that the possibility of rejecting one of them will remain a matter if MPs see that it is not good for the ministry.

The watermelon did not rule out that Abdel Mahdi would submit his incomplete form tomorrow and postpone the announcement of four to five portfolios to a later date because of continuing differences so far. He said that this would not contradict the constitutionality of conferring trust within the constitutional timing that is achieved after the vote on the prime minister and a number of his ministers.

He pointed to the vote on the formation of the laser was assumed since the first day of the week, but that Abdul Mahdi's desire in more angles, especially with regard to the portfolios of Kurds and Sunnis pushed to postpone until tomorrow, adding that "the readings remain subject to the surprises of the last hours," without excluding anything.

CONSCIOUS / ASSOCIATION OF BANKING COMPANIES CALLS ON ABDUL MAHDI TO FREEZE THE DECISION OF THE "STRUCTURE" ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL

The Association of Banking Companies in Iraq called on Saturday, Prime Minister- designate Dr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi to freeze the decision of the Central Bank of Iraq to re- integrate the structure of banking companies within the auction of the currency because of the severe damage.

The head of the Association Naseer al - Musawi 's (Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that " the decision of the central bank is thoughtful and did not take to consult the Association or the companies themselves and of their number (2100) , as the company would cause this decision harm deep to the owners of those companies."

Moussawi said , "Some of the owners of those companies have sold properties or borrowed from banks to establish his company, and the process of merging and restructuring will cause damage to the partners in each company, explaining that the decision would lead to layoffs , especially that each company has a 10 staff at least" leads To a new type of unemployment.

He called Moussaoui, "Prime Minister- designate Dr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi to freeze the decision because of its negative and serious effects on the Iraqi economy . "

For his part, the director of relations of the Association Abbas Al-Furaiji that "the decision of the Central Bank is unfair to the owners of banking companies, as" the decision to force Jabra to merge every ten companies in a new entity for the continued entry of those companies to the currency auction in the Central Bank. "

Al-Furaiji said that "the Association will hold a meeting this afternoon to study the decision of the Central Bank and take urgent decisions.

to stop this unjust decision."

THE SERVICE INSTITUTION OF EXCHANGE COMPANIES WILL HOLD A PREPARATORY FORUM TO DISCUSS THE MERGER OF BANKING COMPANIES

The service institution of exchange companies called on all companies to broker the sale of foreign exchange certificates to attend the preparatory forum held today at the Babylon Hotel , indicating that the forum will discuss and put forward views and proposals on the invitation of the Central Bank to merge brokerage companies.

The Foundation said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "In order to support the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and towards financial stability and reduce the chances of transfer of risk in providing the best services and financial instruments, the service establishment of exchange companies to attend the preparatory and preparatory forum on 20 - Babylon Hotel Enlil Hall at 2 pm to discuss and put forward views and proposals on the call of the Central Bank in his book No. 9/5/361 dated 15/10-2018 calling for the merger of companies mediating the sale and purchase of foreign currencies.

The Foundation called on all brokerage companies to "attend this forum, which includes a set of proposals and alternatives aimed at raising the level of knowledge and responsibility to make the appropriate decision on integration and its impact in favor of this financial sector and to protect citizens in the visions of the future of services and developments in the markets."

Iraqi president says elimination of corruption priority of new gov’t

BAGHDAD, Oct. 19 (Xinhua) – Iraqi President Barham Salih on Friday confirmed that eliminating corruption, improving services and addressing unemployment will be priority for the new government.

“The next government will work to address corruption and to hold the corrupted people accountable,” Salih told crowds of people during his visit to Mutanabi Street in central Baghdad, which is a gathering place for intellectuals and artists in Baghdad.

“Providing better public services and addressing the issue of unemployment will find a lot of interests in the next government,” said Salih who was accompanied with his wife Sarbagh.

Salih’s visit came as Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul Mahdi prepared to submit his cabinet list next week after tough negotiations with the parliamentary political blocs.

Mohammed Hashim, a political analyst in Mutanabi Street, told Xinhua that he is optimistic as “the political blocs are trying to keep away from pressing Mahdi so that he can be free to choose his cabinet.”

“I think he will be able to accomplish his mission … and I think the people of Iraq are hopeful that many projects which have not been done before will be achieved now,” Hashim added.

However, civilian activist Mohsen Bahadli said “there is still a blur in the political situation in terms of forming a government, as there are still political pressures on the PM-designate and the political blocs have not yet waived their political gains.”

Salih also visited al-Shabander coffee shop and took his tea as he was listening to remarks and demands of citizens about the new government.

The old coffee shop is one of the most famous coffee shops in Baghdad and usually witnesses a variety of cultural activities on each Friday, as it is a gathering place for many intellectuals, poets and artists.

“I visited Mutanabi Street first time after devastating terror attack in 2007. Now, Sarbagh and I were pleased to see it reconstructed, buzzing with intellectuals and books lovers,” Salih said on his Twitter account.

Mutanabi Street was attacked by a suicide car bombing in March 2007, leaving some 26 people killed and more than 50 others injured.

Salih is the first Iraqi president to visit the busy book market of Mutanabi Street since the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

The cultural iconic location of Mutanabi Street has a history of hundreds of years, which is filled with publishing houses, bookstores and dozens of outdoor book stalls.

OPEN LETTER TO THE PRIME MINISTER OF THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS

Samir Nusair – Although I respect the other opinion issued by politicians who do not live in Iraq or specialists in the economy and money, some of them live with us the concerns and challenges experienced by Iraq and its people but I may disagree with the opinion that tries to diminish and diminish the character of the achievements of Iraq in the face of economic and financial crisis during the past four years The most difficult stage passed by Iraq for decades. Where I noticed that some politicians and specialists have directed during the past few days the arrows of criticism and objections and accusations to the Central Bank and to discuss with them their criticism calmly and petrified in the interests of the national top, I say to them:

After mid-2014, Iraq suffered two economic and security shocks due to the war on terrorism on behalf of the world’s countries and the decline in oil prices, the main supplier of Iraq by more than 70%. So the men of Iraq had to confront these two shocks.

As such confrontations have their customs and laws. In military practice, armed military forces can not achieve victory over the enemy without a civil effort and the most important effort. The most important effort must be provided by the government and its agencies. The private sector is the economic effort that contributes to the military victory. Decisive.

This has already been achieved and the work and reality by the team of the National Central Bank of Iraq distinguished led by the governor of perseverance. It asks the Arab and international economic organizations and observers of the economic movement of countries and their experiences in overcoming the crises and achieving economic reform to assess the stage of the previous four years in which our country faced an economic and financial crisis suffocating the well-known causes in which victory is achieved on terrorism accompanied by another victory is the steadfastness and economic victory which was In which the Iraqi Central Bank team plays a key role in achieving it. The most important of these is the support of the State Treasury with 21 trillion dinars, stability in the exchange rate, recovery of the Iraqi dinar, reduction of inflation, maintenance of less than 2%, maintaining a foreign exchange reserve of 160% as a cumulative accumulation according to the latest standard.

To the IMF with a reserve of gold within an excellent record rate. In addition to its adoption, standards and regulations are in line with the requirements of international standards and the basic and subsidiary objectives of the strategy set up to 2020 and the activation and consolidation of new visions of monetary policy applications. The important thing that has been achieved is the stability of the exchange rate for ten months and the reduction of the gap between the official price of the US dollar and the price in the parallel market Trust banking transactions between him and Arab and foreign banks and work to build a solid banking sector and continue to make extraordinary efforts to improve the reputation of banking institutions and international financial organizations and correspondent banks.

And building strong relations with Arab and foreign central banks and international financial organizations. Also, procedural, regulatory, structural and development policies were designed to achieve financial stability and develop the banking business technically, structurally and organizationally and raise the percentage of financial coverage to the target ratio. Banking thus form a solid base on both home and abroad.

At the same time, we congratulate the Iraqi people, their military and security forces, and all popular people for the victory over terrorism and its eradication from the land of Iraq. We congratulate the Central Bank for achieving economic stability and financial victory. We hope that the Prime Minister, who is in charge of the above facts, will not hide from the Prime Minister. He presents his new ministerial cabinet with our wishes to him and our future government for success and success in serving Iraq, its people and its national economy.

* Economic and banking consultant

ABDUL MAHDI OFFICE: WHAT IS PUBLISHED IN THE MEDIA ABOUT CANDIDATES ARE PURE IMAGINATION

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The media office of the Prime Minister in charge of Adel Abdul-Mahdi denied what is published in the media about candidates for ministerial posts.

A statement to the office received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, “despite the denial issued today by the Information Office of the Prime Minister in charge of Adel Abdul Mahdi, but some sites are still publishing false information about candidates for ministerial positions and deny it to others, facts, which we deny in to. ”

He called for “not to rely on any news attributed to the Prime Minister-designate and do not rely on any information not issued by the media office.”

He called on the office of Abdul Mahdi, “the media and our people to be accurate and adoption of official data issued by the Information Office and not deal with information and false news.”

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum