Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18

Go down

"The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18 Empty "The Final Okay" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/21/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:51 am

KTFA

ChrisC » October 21st, 2018

have thought for a few minutes on how to say this without being inflammatory or viewed as instigating trouble, but it struck me as very interesting that Walkingstick's company was asking such pointed questions at the conference. Link to CC Notes

Such pointed questions would imply that everybody associated with this is saying WTH is taking so long?!? Even people closely tied to the project and intimately aware of the second article are evidently frustrated with the delay.

Is it that the Iraqi politicians just can't give up their cash cow and can't bring themselves to not be corrupt or does Iran still swing such a big stick that they are blocking this, because IMO, it will crush Iran when Iraq gets this kind of buying power and turn the Iranian people against their regime, or are we still not ready here (I can't believe that could be true) or is Trump using it as a bargaining tool or some combo of the above?

Maybe the Pleiadeans don't have the mothership in position yet. Who knows. Sure seems like it would be good before our midterms and before the glue comes apart in Basra.

It was very disappointing to hear ISIS had reformed enough to kidnap all those people in Syria. Maybe they want Baghdadi's head on a stick first. Who knows. I am sure somebodyknows.

Speedracer » October 21st, 2018

When the RV didn’t happen at the beginning of the year, I began to realize the final okay is on this side of the pond and most likely will come from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

let me ask you this: if you were President Trump and you had the never ending mueller witch hunt along with the “failing New York Times” illegally releasing you and your companies’ tax returns AND your trusts and companies held several million USD worth of Dinar, wouldn’t you be rather cautious in how you let this unfold? I know I would!

The longer this drags on, the more I’m convinced that the mueller probe is the reason for the hold up. At the same time, I also believe if the dems win the house the RV will happen before the end of this year. The reason for this is they wouldn’t be able to put a new tax law on transactions that happened in 2018. They could only try to amend existing tax law until the end of Feb. and that would be vetoed by the Pres. Just my 2 cents........

Samson » October 21st, 2018

What does Credit mean? German Commerzbank lending a 100 million euro loan to the Iraqi Commercial Bank (TBI)

20th October, 2018

But after looking at many of the figures concerning the Iraqi economy and the improvement of the economic and political situation will see that the strength, durability and solidity of the growing economic situation in Iraq is the main reason for the start of the confidence of international banks in the stability of the credit rating of Iraq and overcome all challenges of course

,This loan or funding whatever the basis and purpose Of which there are several uses, including the focus of the financing partnership on the export contracts granted to Commerzbank customers in Germany and other European countries and to support small and medium-sized companies, but it will not be the first loan of this size for the Iraqi Development Bank, Their mutual loans between Iraqi banks and international banks, which promises to reality and a bright future and close to the Iraqi banking movement and the rise in oil prices nearing $ 85 a barrel and continued strength of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar and other currencies and in parallel with the new systems and continued in the financial sector, legislation and affairs

A. Kareem Khalifa is a banking lecturer, researcher and economic writer LINK

IObey777 » October 21st, 2018

Wow!! Iraq must be looking pretty good to the International world!!

Manaolana03 » October 21st, 2018

None of the above would have been ACHIEVED (PAST TENSE), had it not been for the Security and Stability, and a Suitable Environment.

But the real question is, what did he see? What was he looking at? IMO, he must have been looking at a REPORT(S). For starters, the information had to have come from a RELIABLE SOURCE.

The information had to be based on FACTS. The facts would be based on HISTORICAL data, meaning the information was derived from INITIATIVES, PROJECTS, etc., that were, LAUNCHED, IMPLEMENTED, ACTIVATED, ESTABLISHED a while back, perhaps, the last SIX MONTHS, or longer.

And, what kind of information did it contain? Information Government (Public) vs Private Sector, Business Type Classification such as: transportation, import/exports, communications, agriculture, industrial, manufacturing, housing, construction, utilities, technology, medical, retail, hotel and service industry, restaurants, financial (banks).

Other statistical information may contain, list of companies, business classification type, whether foreign/domestic ownership, revenue, financial information about the company; etc.,

Other stats may include: number of new start-up companies, number of investments by domestic investors, number of investment by foreign investors, number of SME's, number of SME business loans, number of business loans for larger companies, loans to purchase capital equipment, number of business expansion loans, number of employees, number of new hires, international financial institutions (banks) providing business loans, or investments loans in Iraq.

The report(s) the author reviewed had to be quite REMARKABLE for him to make a bold assessment as he described so eloquently.

What he also saw beyond the figures, were HUGE opportunities for growth, investments, partnerships, job creation, MASSIVE wealth creation, increased business optimism and consumer confidence, and more, to grow the economy, reduce unemployment significantly, reduce poverty levels, the creation of thousands of job opportunities, employment of thousands and thousands of Iraqi citizens, a strong Iraqi Dinar thereby, giving increased purchasing power to the citizens, a marked improvement in the quality of life, health, education for all citizens.

All this and more, would qualify Iraq a FAVORABLE credit rating, but put them on a stabilized path politically, economically, and socially.

Mopairman » October 21st, 2018

another great article by Don961. I believe this is more proof that their currency is about to gain value.

Don961 » October 21st, 2018

President Of The Arab Monetary Fund: We Are In The Process Of Providing Technical Assistance To Support The Banking Sector In Iraq

IRAQI ECONOMY In 2018-10-21

Baghdad conscious
The head of the Arab Monetary Fund Dr. Abdul Rahman Al-Humaidi said that the delegation of the Fund is in the process of providing technical assistance to support the banking and financial sector and other sectors in Iraq.

"The mission is focusing on a plan put forward by the Central Bank of Iraq concerning the financial coverage, the distribution of financial services to all sectors of business," Al-Humaidi told a news conference with the governor of the Central Bank Ali Al-Aalak.

"It is hoped that the mission will come out with critical recommendations and will work on specific steps that will increase cooperation and consultation in the financial matters that are in favor of Iraq," he said.

For his part, said the governor of the Central Bank Ali Alalak that "this visit will open prospects for further cooperation and coordination and consultation with the Arab Monetary Fund," noting that "there is specific continuity for the development of financial and banking system in Iraq."

He pointed out that "the Central Bank is in the process of preparing a strategic plan for financial coverage and the Arab Monetary Fund expressed its readiness and cooperation in this context and with the direct support of the International Monetary Fund." link

Iraq contracts with General Electric to generate 14,000 megawatts of electricity

10/21/2018 4:26:11 AM

BAGHDAD - US General Electric Co. signed an agreement on Sunday (October 21, 2018) to cooperate with the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity to develop the energy sector in the country.

"The agreement will generate up to an additional 14,000 megawatts, provide up to 65,000 direct and indirect jobs, achieve greater savings, avoid losses of up to $ 3 billion annually, establish a local technology center, Supporting water and health care services. "

The agreement was signed by Minister of Electricity Qassem Al-Fahdawi and Joseph Anis, President and CEO of the Energy Services Unit in Africa, South Asia and the Middle East.

The agreement marks an extension of GE's presence in Iraq and the company's commitment to support development efforts that have supported the Iraqi people for more than 50 years.

The plan includes the following key points: Adding up to 14,000 megawatts to support the energy security route, GE will give top priority to implementing fast and reliable technologies, as well as modernizing existing power plant operations to provide an additional 1500 MW in 2019

It will be sufficient to provide 1.5 million Iraqi homes with energy, while providing maintenance and rehabilitation services to secure an additional 7,000 megawatts currently operating.

In addition, the agreement includes updates and services for current power plants; conversion of simple cycle power plants to composite cycle, enhancing productivity without requiring additional fuel consumption or causing additional gas emissions; and establishing new plants using state-of-the-art power generation technologies High efficiency and reliability.

GE will also develop substations and airwires across the country, as well as a centralized power management system including generation, transmission and distribution.

All these initiatives will add up to 14,000 megawatts of electric power while strengthening the country's electricity connection.

GE expects to help the Iraqi government achieve savings and recover losses of up to $ 3 billion a year through various activities such as repair, maintenance, modernization and other services that help reduce operating costs for existing power plants.

To improve the transmission and distribution of electricity, GE will conduct dedicated studies to reduce pressure on the power grid, as well as provide advisory services to improve the collection of electricity revenues and reduce losses.

In July, Baker Hughes of GE signed a contract with the Iraqi Oil Ministry to provide solutions to recover gas from the Nasiriyah and Gharraf fields.

GE will support the Iraqi government in securing funding for these projects through international export credit agencies and financial institutions.

As part of the cooperation agreement's proposals, and within GE's commitment to a common future and the progress of the Iraqi people, the company will also:

1. Building local capacity: GE plans to establish a technology center with a maintenance center, a monitoring and diagnostics center and a training center.

2. Contribute to the provision of important services to the community: GE plans to provide three mobile truck-mounted water treatment units to help meet the daily needs of the people of Basra from drinking water.

The company also plans to establish a neonatal care unit and train nursing staff to meet the need for specialized healthcare services.

"Most of our focus is on reconstruction efforts and sustainable development projects that are in the interest of the Iraqi people. There is no doubt that the development of the electricity sector is a key element in achieving these goals," said Musab al-Mudarab, spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity.

"GE has presented a business plan that fits our needs, including the latest technology in the energy sector, and financing and social services solutions that meet our most important needs in the near and long term."

"Our presence in Iraq is based on a history of trust, partnership and success spanning 50 years," said Russell Stokes, President and CEO of GE.

"We are honored to support the Iraqi government in its efforts to rebuild Iraq, and we are proud of our legacy of achievements in the provision of energy to areas in need in the country."

"We are fully aware of the importance of providing electricity immediately. Our comprehensive plan combines advanced technologies, financing solutions, local investments, training and social services, and is expected to provide up to 65,000 jobs and financial savings, benefiting families, businesses and various industrial sectors. in Iraq".

GE has about 300 employees in Iraq and three offices in Baghdad, Basra and Erbil, and in collaboration with its partner CFMI, provides power to more than 90 percent of the Iraqi Airways fleet, and its technologies generate about 55 percent of the country's electricity, Using about 4,000 products developed by GE Healthcare in hospitals and clinics across Iraq. link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum