Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped

Go down

Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped Empty Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:26 am

Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped

Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped Parlaman-ira-2018

Twilight News

6 hours ago

Shafat News / The alliance of the Suron, backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Sunday, that the work of the House of Representatives control and legislative stopped.

The deputy MP for the Burhan Al-Mamouri told Ashqaf News that "the work of the Legislative and Legislative Council is suspended because of the lack of permanent committees in it. Deputies are not currently allowed to call any general director or deputy minister under the parliament because there are no competent committees to follow the ministries. A committee with the competence to follow up a particular ministry. "

He added: "We called for the presidency of the Council of Representatives, the need to resolve the formation of permanent committees and the nomination of its members, as we called for the need to form important committees, especially the Parliamentary Finance Committee and the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, especially with the coming of the arrival of the Budget Law 2019 to the House of Representatives, Budget ".

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/c6ea4fd2-2cc7-4522-9a09-2e350c7bb764

Al-Sadr Alliance reveals why the work of the House of Representatives has stopped 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum