Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign

Go down

"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign Empty "Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:22 am

"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign

"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign Adel

Twilight News

9 hours ago

Twilight News / infiltration "devil details" to the efforts to form a new Iraqi government, and appears to have disabled the sovereign portfolios in which competing by several major blocs.

In this context, a political source revealed that the leader of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, threatened to boycott the political process in the event of non-personalization of the Ministry of Defense.

The source said in a statement that "the share of the National Coalition in the government formation of three ministries, namely: higher education, labor and social affairs, industry and minerals, but Allawi demands that the Ministry of Defense of his share."

According to an informed political source, Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi was unable until yesterday to resolve most of the ministries, especially the sovereign ones, as well as positions of Deputy Prime Minister.

The source of the Middle East, asking not to mention his name, that «the file of sovereign ministries is still in the hands of the sovereign blocs, not the prime minister-designate, despite the independence that was said to have been given to him by some blocks».

The source said that «the reason for this is that the division of sovereign ministries as well as the post of deputy prime minister, whose number is not known even be on the basis of components and not parties or according to the principle of election».

He pointed out that «at the time of resolving the post of defense minister for the Sunnis and the interior of the Shiites there is a Sunni-Sunni dispute over who receives this bag at a time when the Kurds, especially the Kurdistan Democratic Party, are demanding three ministries, including one sovereign, the most financial, or Deputy prime minister, with two ministries, one financial and the other the Ministry of Displacement and Migration, while the National Union Party has one ministry, probably the Ministry of Justice ».

On the other hand, a day after the announcement of the outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi, his intention to rebuild the coalition «victory» led by and turn it into an integrated political project, announced former Vice Presidents Nuri al-Maliki and Osama Nujaifi their intention to reconsider the structure of their parties and the launch of a new vision in political action .

While Abadi hinted that he could accept a sovereign position in the government of his predecessor Adel Abdul Mahdi, Atheel Nujaifi, a leader of the Iraq Alliance, led by his elder brother Usama al-Nujaifi, told Asharq Al-Awsat that he did not intend to accept any executive position and remain in parliament only.

These developments come to Maliki and Nujaifi after the decline of the fortunes of their parties in the recent elections for the benefit of other forces such as «Saroon», backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr and «the conquest» led by Hadi al-Amiri, which includes most factions of the popular crowd.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/5503165a-1dc4-4206-bc2f-c7adb06090ec

"Satan" infiltrates the cabin of Abdul Mahdi and disrupts the sovereign 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum