Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"GCR Lottery" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 10/20/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"GCR Lottery" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 10/20/18

Go down

"GCR Lottery" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 10/20/18 Empty "GCR Lottery" - Sat. PM TNT Thoughts/News Links 10/20/18

Post by Ssmith on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:07 am

TNT

Harambe:

CNBC: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $1.6 billion. If you win, here's​ how to avoid big mistakes https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/20/mega-millions-jackpot-surges-to-1point​6-billion-if-you-win-heres-how-to-avoid-big-mistakes.html

Joe:
I've WON the GCR lottery, I just haven't been told when to exchange my tickets !! but I'm on the edge of my seat knowing it's coming soon....

Harambe:
Reuters: Iraqi oil minister reverses state oil company ownership transfer https://reut.rs/2PHONmk

Alf:
How or why the world chose Iraq as the foundation country for the "GCR" I'll never understand it. from what I can tell this is like the never ending story. It just keeps on unravelling as it goes along. If joe doesn't like moe then we start all over again. it's rediculous. it's a vicious circle.

RVAlready:
Iraq sits on an ocean of oil, plus minerals, and potentially great agriculture. That is why they were chosen

Eccle519:
Iraq was not chosen for the GCR...the US was just doing their currency two step by taking down a country and rebuilding with devalued currency for later revaluation. Well, the rest of the world saw what the US was doing in Iraq and wanted in...then it became part of the GCR (as I understand it)

Fullsail:
Marshall plan repeating itself, history repeats itself, though who pay attention to history may benefit

LOL... for those trying to figure the rv out analogy... is like trying to figure out the possibilities of which lotto number ball bouncing around will fall into its slot, speculation abounds, but until the final number shows, we simply wont know. imo.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum