Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process

Go down

Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process Empty Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process

Post by GirlBye Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:57 pm

Macron phones Kurdistan PM, Iraqi PM-designate to discuss Iraq political process MacPhoneMain
ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – France President Emmanuel Macron on Saturday spoke separately over the phone with the Kurdistan Regional Government’s (KRG) Prime Minister and Iraq’s prime minister-designate to discuss bilateral relations and the formation of a new Iraqi government.
President Macron and KRG Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani examined the latest political developments in Iraq and the formation of a new government, a statement on the KRG’s website read.
During their phone call, Macron underlined the need for all Iraqi parties to participate in Iraq’s government formation, especially parties from the Kurdistan Region.
Barzani, meanwhile, praised President Macron and France’s continued support to the Region, noting that Kurdistan would participate in the Iraqi political process and formation of a new cabinet.
Barzani hoped for continued French relations with the Kurdistan Region and Iraq.

The KRG PM also thanked Macron for his role in easing tensions between Erbil and Baghdad during the October 2017 events which followed Kurdistan’s historic referendum, particularly his efforts in facilitating dialogue between the two sides to resolve their issues and break the siege on the Kurdistan Region.
In another phone call, Macron spoke with Iraq’s Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul Mahdi.
According to a statement by Abdul Mahdi’s office, the French leader congratulated him on his election as prime minister-designate and wished him success in his work to form the new Iraqi government.
“Macron stressed the need for continued support from France to Iraq in the next stage, particularly in the aspect of reconstruction [of the liberated areas from the Islamic State] and other sectors,” the statement added.
Macron and Abdul Mahdi discussed bilateral relations between Iraq and France and various ways to strengthen ties, as well the general situation in Iraq and the importance of international support for the country’s reconstruction, the statement concluded.

On Wednesday, the French President said his country would continue to stand by Iraq and the Iraqi people in the future regarding reconstruction, humanitarian aid, as well as politics.  
Macron’s comment came in response to a Kurdistan 24 question asking the French President if he had any message to relay to Abdul Mahdi on the sidelines of a European summit in Brussels, Belgium.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/b11630c2-39be-4350-b4e2-68f647c7de4b
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum