Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did!

Go down

Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! Empty Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did!

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:46 am

Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did!

Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! Image

20-10-2018 11:41 AM 

Baghdad:

- The outgoing prime minister Haider al-Abadi has taken a number of measures that would prevent 'Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi from opening' serious' files that could condemn his government for wasting public money and tampering with the country's capabilities, informed political sources told an Arab newspaper on Saturday. That Abadi repeated what the former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki did when he handed him the presidency of the government after 'personal measures' prevented Maliki by the government of Abbadi of 'condemnation'!

Al-Arab newspaper quoted observers warning them that the outgoing government of Abbadi would continue to take fateful or structural decisions in the state institutions, demanding President Barham Saleh to suspend these decisions through presidential decrees that invalidate any unconstitutional measures  .

"  It is clear that there is a bad reception for the government of Abdul Mahdi, it would upset the mood of the Shiite political class indefinitely, " a political observer told the newspaper .

He added that 'the gaps sought by the government of Abadi to fill them will be subject to disagreement because of suspicions about the role of persons who were appointed, necessarily from the camp of Abbadi, where their task will be guarding dangerous files that should not be opened at any time, which could deprive Abdul Mahdi From access to sites of waste or misuse of state funds at least '. .

He pointed out that it is worse than expected if the purpose of these quick appointments to plant mines in the way of the Prime Minister in order to thwart his mission or impede his ability to manage a number of joints of the state .

The sources pointed to the newspaper that Maliki did the same thing in the past with Abbadi, and the latter is doing with his successor, which confirms that the suspicions of corruption based on real facts, whose heroes are still running the helm directly or behind the curtain '.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=173709

Abadi prevents Abdul Mahdi from opening "serious files" and repeat what Maliki did! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum