Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness

Go down

Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness Empty Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:45 am

Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness

Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness Image

20-10-2018 01:06 PM

Baghdad / News

We may all see the concept of happiness from his own perspective, and one may consider that happiness is to own a car and a house of luxury, and may be seen by others is the meeting of loved ones, and others to provide health, money and security together, but an international report proved unfortunately that the Iraqis are the people ' In the world.

"There are many indicators and referendums that have been conducted and proved that happiness is absent among the Iraqis because governments have neglected them in different periods. The post-2003 era is the most brutal for the Iraqi people," the report said.

"The concept of happiness is one of the most important things that allow me to travel as a fan of roads and spaces. There are many things that prevent me from doing so, the most important of which is the lack of money and the difficulty of life," said Ammar Ali, a 26-year-old resident of Baghdad.

He added that 'when walking in the areas of Baghdad sees it is a single area because they are similar to the destruction of the road and the abundance of dust and traffic jams, as well as the absence of any place suits me as a young man wants luxury', explaining that 'I am afraid of myself from the incidence of a disease or depression may swell That gloom in my case to what is not praised by his heels'.

Abeer Kazem, 35, told 'Al-Akhbar' that 'the pressures that have passed through Iraq have made me' an obsessive 'looking at me as my real champion is finding a life partner, regardless of my qualifications.'

"I am 35 years old, but that does not mean that I lost hope. Many young people passed by to ask for my hand. Some of them were younger than me. Frankly, finding a perfect husband who reconciles with himself may be a 'door to happiness,' but that happiness is incomplete, On the grounds that Iraq is a country that has been living woes for decades. '

The employee of the Ministry of Communications M-49 years began her intervention that 'happiness went with the era of the seventies of the last century, as Iraq entered the wars destroyed the psychology of everyone with the turn of the eighties of the last century, and the martyrs fill the streets, and then the Gulf War and siege, Post-2003 that introduced the Iraqi psychics crisis.

"Individual happiness comes from collective happiness. When we see our country as strong and strong in front of the countries of the world, we are happy, and when the corrupt people are imprisoned, we will be happy and when there is safety, we will be happy.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=173720

Iraqis are the most "caught" people ... and citizens desperate for a return to happiness 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum