Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad

Go down

An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad Empty An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:44 am

An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad

An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad Image

20-10-2018 11:20 AM

Baghdad / News

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Baghdad Provincial Council has uncovered an investigation into suspicions of corruption over a waste recycling plant in the district of Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad, the provincial governor said, noting that the factory has not generated any revenues to the province for five years.

"The provincial council has decided to transfer the responsibility of running the waste recycling plant located in the district of Mahmudiya to the municipality's judiciary department and benefiting from its financial revenues to develop the judiciary and finance the infrastructure projects through the sale of the materials extracted through public auction according to the law," he said. Sale of state funds'.

He added that the plant started recycling about 70 tons of waste ten days ago and that it will be operated in the coming days at its full capacity of 200 tons to solve the problem of waste accumulation in Mahmudiyah, Yusufiyah and Rashid. "The plant recycles about 75 percent of the waste, mostly raw materials that generate huge profits, especially iron ore, glass, copper, paper, cardboard and organic fertilizer," he said.

Hegel said that 'the provincial council is currently investigating suspicions of corruption and how to manage it five years ago without achieving any return of profit despite spending about one billion dinars to build. Noting that "political pressure is trying to prevent the investigation, but the Council to   collect sufficient evidence of his case to integrity and the judiciary is determined to hold all those involved to know the fate of the funds and profits from the project since its inception and until now."

He noted that 'the best solution to manage the project and achieve high return on profit is to refer the plant to an investor capable of activating the recycling sector after the pledge to run the Iraqi Iyad'.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=173707

An investigation into the corruption of recycling plants in Mahmudiya, south of Baghdad 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum