Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update! 10/19/18

Go down

AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 Empty AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update! 10/19/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:35 am

AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang - RV Update!  10/19/18 Long-n10

9:45a (CDST)

adminbill wrote
4m ago
Let me reiterate what I have been discussing for the past several weeks. Since it has, in a way, as I have been informed now of Bruce and Snake's comments, tied into that topic. First, there have always been activities, actions, meetings and movement occuring that are not for public consumption and are intentionally vague when a public spin is required.

adminbill wrote
moments ago
That things related to the end goal are being accomplished each and every day. Are potential "test runs" being processed through the system? Possibly. It would make since. Are financial transfers being made. That would be a necessary step. Have people been paid (have usable cash)? Of course not. Why would they with no rate change.

9:52a

adminbill wrote
58m ago
Have SKR's been issued during the past weeks, months, years? That is what we are to understand. Has there been a change in value of any currency (other than normal corrections of already traded currencies)? No. Has the Admiral collected and dispersed his funds? Not that I am aware of. Has anyone? Again, not that I am aware of.

adminbill wrote
55m ago
To sum it up...Zim accounts processed first. Notification to all others the game is afoot via your group leaders, 800 # (still a question), site notifications, etc.

adminbill wrote
49m ago
We are not there yet. But it's coming as Snake, Bruce, and others are hinting at. Still no date or rates.

Snake wrote
49m ago
No one has disbursed any funds...that will only occur once the rates have been set and we are invited to schedule appointments to exchange

Snake wrote
46m ago
Has been suggested, certain paymasters have been provided with recommended procedures they are to follow in the distribution of funds to their group members only after the rates have been finalized and then they will be given release codes to allow access to the funds to be wired into their respective group bank acccount(s)

adminbill wrote
45m ago
In order for this monumental task to run it's course, all aspects of the process must be in place, tested, and retested. I believe we are past that point.

adminbill wrote
44m ago
Now...if we can just get Snake to push the start button....

Snake wrote
43m ago
Is that all its going to take? let me get right on that simple task

Avon Lady wrote
43m ago
With everything I'm hearing AB, I feel like we are past that point.

adminbill wrote
42m ago
Perhaps, Avon

Just4Me wrote
37m ago
I was feeling pretty down when I saw the stock markets back up in the green again

adminbill wrote
36m ago
There are several points of view regarding the stock market. I am not sure it matters.

Snake wrote
40m ago
How is the PT going AB you seeing improvement?

CarolinaGirl wrote
38m ago
Yes AB, how is the PT going?

adminbill wrote
38m ago
I self PT Snake. I think it is going well. I have an appointment with my surgeon in an hour.

Snake wrote
36m ago
Well take care so you can make it to the bank prayers offered to everyone we are near the end of this journey

adminbill wrote
34m ago
Thanks everyone. And thanks to my "team" of stealth advisors, intel providers, rumor sorters and common sense friends that help me sort through the news, info and rumors every day of the week.

adminbill wrote
32m ago
A very special thanks goes out to my wife of 45 years almost who keeps me on the right path and has done a marvelous job taking care of me…She is a Navy wife from the great state of Pennsylvania. That is all that needs to be said.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum