Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad

Go down

Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad Empty Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:14 am

Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad

Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad Image

20-10-2018 All times are GMT +3

The Euphrates -

Baghdad Governor Atwan al-Atwani said on Saturday that the Ministry of Finance's abstention from paying allocations to 4,000 degrees of post-employment appointment of lecturers and teaching staff.

The press office of the governor said in a statement that Atwani and during his visit to the Directorate of Education Rusafa II discussed with the Director General of Education Qassim Ugaili a number of issues with the new school year, especially the lack of school buildings and financial allocations after the application of Article 45 and the transfer of powers and functions to the provinces as well as a group of Requirements and needs of the Directorate '.

Al-Atwani expressed his deep regret over the lack of maintenance of the investment budget of these directorates and therefore the governorate and districts are unable to provide the real service and all the needs of the educational process of the requirements, especially the implementation of the projects of school buildings needed by this Directorate and other directorates.

The governor pointed out that 'another problem is the movement of staff and appointments, where we have not yet been able to appoint new educational staff because of the failure of the Ministry of Finance to launch financial allocations to four thousand degrees and functional was hoped to benefit by the appointment of teaching staff and lecturers to fill the shortage of owners'.

Pointing out that 'there is an important segment provided a great service and they are lecturers, especially those who have a service more than (5 years) and we have to give them a job opportunity for their services'.

He concluded the governor of Baghdad, Haditha, saying that 'there is another problem appeared to us, intersections and disagreements with the Ministry of Education, the frequency of the transfer of powers to the provinces and other times due to the ministry and we suffer in this regard, which leads to confusion in management and guidance.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=62279

Finance refuses to pay the salaries of 4,000 employees in Baghdad 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum