Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries

Go down

Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries Empty Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:06 am

Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries

Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries Drink

Twilight News

8 hours ago

The economic crisis is hitting the various industrial and financial fields in Iran, especially after the United States withdrew from the nuclear agreement on May 8, and the start of the application of sanctions on Tehran.

The crisis has taken on different and sometimes surprising proportions, including Zamzam's giant soft drinks production, where soft drinks were given to retirees instead of their salaries in the northeastern city of Jirjan.

According to the agency "Elena" workers, secretary of the Association of retirees of the city of Jorgan that because of the low level of working capital in the company Zamzam for the production of soft drinks, it is facing several problems, including the problem of "wages of workers in arrears" and it is so that retired workers receive soft drinks from the company instead of their salaries And they will sell them in the city.

"Large numbers of retired Zamzam workers sell soft drinks as their source of income instead of years of service, so they roam the city with their cars in order to sell drinks," Hamid Khirkhawah said in an interview with Elna.

Zamzam is part of the Foundation for the Vulnerable, a public and non-governmental organization under the supervision of Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei. It may be one of the largest in Iran, which has hundreds of factories, mines, companies and real estate across Iran.

Referring to Zamzam's vulnerability, Khirkhoeh said, "Since the institution of the vulnerable has decided to turn the sales and revenue department into the capital, the incentive for companies in the cities has fallen sharply and sales have fallen, revealing that the company is facing a steady decline in various Iranian cities.

Several factors appear to be affecting the level of production and capital of companies and financial institutions in Iran, including Zamzam. The most important of these factors is the rise in the foreign exchange rate and the four-fold rise in the dollar price compared to the beginning of the calendar year 2018, The dollar in January last about 3800 Tuman and the price of the US currency about 15 thousand Tuman Iran recently.

Zamzam, the largest Iranian soft drink producer, has 16 companies and was founded in 1954 by Pepsi Cola, but was confiscated in 1979 after the victory of the revolution and under the supervision of the "Foundation for the Vulnerable" .

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/bb3cebe2-0005-44f0-9b0e-91d1b977cd85

Iranian retirees receive soft drinks instead of their salaries 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum