Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day

Go down

Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day Empty Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:11 am

Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day

Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day Mahdi-adil

Twilight News

3 hours ago

A senior Iraqi politician revealed that Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi has completed the largest part of his ministerial cabinet, and was about to submit it to Parliament on Thursday, without the objections of a number of political blocs on the candidates and the nature of electoral entitlements.

According to a report for the Middle East newspaper that quoted the political without naming it that "many of the political blocs gave Abdul-Mahdi the freedom to choose ministers, as he pleases, on the condition that he commits to quotas, according to the election, but some of these blocks want to know who is chosen Prime Minister , And may have the right to accept or object to them. "

"This formula will confuse the prime minister, because if he chooses a minister who does not satisfy this bloc or that, he may not find a substitute for it."

"If the formula goes on as it is known, which is to take the blocks to nominate 5 characters for each site to choose the Prime Minister one, he would have to accept or reject the candidate ... which is the least in this case."

The Iraqi politician goes on saying that "Abdul-Mahdi will submit his government by Monday or Wednesday, after the completion of about 15 ministerial portfolios, so that some ministries, especially sovereign ones, such as defense, interior, foreign affairs, oil and finance to remain after the visit "There are two reasons for delaying the decision of the sovereign ministries, including those concerning the nominated candidates, as the search is still underway on the choice of this or that name, and others are linked to the demands of the blocks of this ministry or sovereign to take the nomination of those it deems appropriate to her".

To this, the leader of the national axis Mohammed Karbouli member of the Iraqi parliament that "the national axis, which represents the Sunnis in the building block did not submit candidates to fill the ministries to the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi," adding that "meetings continue in this regard, both within the axis or with partners on To be completed quickly. "

"The Sunnis are looking for a partnership in the political decision, not just ministerial posts, because the priorities in our areas destroyed by the occupation are reconstruction, services and security, including the return of the displaced and the fate of the missing and investment," Karbouli said.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/94ef5ca5-9994-4430-87f5-638cbaaa84aa

Surprise .. Abdul-Mahdi completed his government and the objection delayed for a promised day 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum