Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Dozen"" 10/17/18

3 posters

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Dozen"" 10/17/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:02 am

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 2018-283

"Dozen"

I wish it was different.

Wish I could go back to 2006, turn off the little voice in my heart that said, “It’s all going to come crashing down, be ready.”

I was walking my dog and remember it clearly. It stopped me cold and changed my life direction.

My sacred covenant was revealed. A servants life.

Know that I’ve was stopped again recently, but this time my heart voice said, “It’s all going to come crashing down, and there’s nothing more you can do.”

Lots happened in those dozen years. Lots of highs, lots of lows, lots of surprises, lots of loss, lots of gains.

It all went so damn quick.

Whenever you got turned onto this truth, the cabal, fiat money, the Fed, alien agendas, Zimbabwe, memory foam pillows… know you had from that moment up until now to get ready.

Are you? Ready? Because there’s nothing more you can do. Nothing more any of us can do.

What’s done is done. Finis.

Zimbabwe is now finalizing preparations for in-taking bond notes, globally.

A 1:1 conversion rate at face value is what HSBC will offer, guaranteed by 54 African counties via Afreximbank headquarters in Egypt, which will also offer structured investments ranging from 7-10% annually depending on term length.

Basically, Afreximbank is allowing for re-investment back into a swath of African sovereign bonds which will go to building those same 54 nations.

Kinda makes sense. They give you the money, then you give it right back as they pay you a small percentage every year thereafter.

Spends the same.

Think about it, who else but the entire continent of Africa could offer such investment options against such massive cash deposits?

No wonder the western world fought so despicably hard, instigated 9/11, all to keep African mineral wealth out of the global financial system.

Thank Christ they failed.

Yet as this blessing now openly rolls out, Trump is also finalizing his preparations for leave office by firing Mueller and starting a shut storm before the mid-terms... which will trigger a Red Wave at the polls in a few weeks.

Trump will kill Democracy and the Democratic Party. America will be a center-right nation’s, as will all others.

And he’ll do his final part before Obama’s guy can release his damning report, which will come out after the mid-terms and drive the media narrative for months.

Notice how the news is trending this way now. As the media is fully complicit in helping set up the Orange Stain’s removal.

Because if you’ll recall, on October 20, 1973, Watergate Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox was fired by the then head of the Department of Justice Robert Bork.

That event was called the "Saturday Night Massacre" as many of you know, even lived through. And this Saturday is also October 20th… 16 days before the mid-term elections.

Normally I would let such a day come and go, but given that both Cox and Muller were hired on the same day, May 17th, so it stands to reason they will both be fired on the same day as well.

The question now remains will the firing of Mueller before the mid-terms be enough cover for the RV? Enough cover for Zimbabwe to demonetize all their bond notes from both 2008 and 2016?

Is this the coordinated end game, whereby the mid-terms, RV, and penalty to the cabal's corporations via financial collapse come Monday morning really all fall on the same day?

We shall see.

Because I can promise all reading this all three events are coming. Wipeout blessings and burdens. Equal in force. Dynamic in result. And energetically all consuming even devastating depending on which way your soul leans.

Life or death.

But your existing life, whatever that is, wherever you are, however long you’ve been living it and whatever you’ve done... will come to end.

There just won’t be a reason for it anymore post RV. And trying to drag part of it into your new life is foolhardy. Most reading this will need to learn that lesson on their own—white, black, brown, yellow and red—massive changes to your world are non-negotiable.

Best to leave that job you got for profit, and fast.

And that house you now live in, give it away.

The car you drive... leave the key fob and walk away.

Because how you travel, here you vacation, what you eat, your lifestyle and exercise habits will all change.

So 86 them all before them hinder your ascension.

Everything will change because everything has already changed. And personal opinions of timing and pace are relevant to cosmic adjusters.

Thus, as you’re rising to new heights, do understand that the rest of the world is unawakened, and will begin a decline at an equal speed.

Friends, family, community leaders, celebrities… will all die a slow and ignorant death.

Sorry, it’s true. Search your heart. Few will come with you. As most have mercifully already left.

Accelerated by their own anger, obstruction and denial of changes long implemented.

You might humor a few of them initially, but that won’t last long. It’s inefficient. Ultimately you’ll let all go who aren’t servants at heart.

And the hardest hit will be the white race, men especially, Baby Boomers specifically.

They just won’t adapt. They can’t. Their rule has ended and there’s no other option but surrender.

Ego will destroy them.

Yeah their might be an exception here and there, but exceptions are not common and that’s why their exceptions.

White America, White Europe, White Britain, White Canada, White Australia, White Israel, Saudi Arabia (White controlled)… have all been isolated in every imaginable way, so that when their shared economic collapse happens, the contagion will be quarantined to just them.

Amglo-Saxon diplomatic power has been reduced already, as have their currencies, which will fall drastically, forcing their populations to suffer like third world nations.

This deeply saddens me, as I tried to awaken as many as I could. All colors. We all did.

And we tried to explain about the coming changes, but now things have already changed and we are becoming voiceless. Invisible. Still human yes, but everyday more quietly angelic.

Eventually our energy will balance out, but transition we must.

Human Angels must live wings out. And it’s time to fly free.

We will all need to shift from search and rescue to recovery during this disaster. And it will be a disaster folks. Unavoidable. Mandated by universal law.

The worst sinners must be taught the deepest lessons, and it must be enforced. Which means struggle. Pain.

Yes, the white race will be made an example of what not to do when gifted ultimate power. And yes Trump is their trojan horse, who’s personal sins will now be revealed for its horrific truths.

What will the whiskey tangos do in fly over states?

So to will Saudi Arabia’s House of Saud, Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu, Britain’s House of Lords… well, you get the point. All Anglo-Saxon criminals will be on full display for all humanity to review.

Everything is coming out. On everyone. Visible. Prosecuted on an international stage.

The light must now shine bright upon the truth, as all lies fade into the darkness.

Yet I’m pale white. And most of my family, friends, community… have rejected me for being too radical… too harsh… too intense… too me.

Sound familiar?

But I’m also male. Borderline Baby Boomer. And so is much of my family. I doubt most will come with me on a servants path even after the Zim is proven invaluable.

Thus, I will continue to be made to suffer for the sins of my ancestors post RV. Just as much as I was made to know I would receive infinite wealth to heal the soul of the world pre RV.

Duality is brutal. Confusing times for old Yosef. Polar opposite energies by intelligent design sure, but it’s ripping me apart.

That’s why I’m sad here at the end. Because this blessing is really here and whatever I put in I know I will get out. We all will. But the journey doesn’t end—it just changed form.

The duality of Heaven and Hell occupying the same dimensional space is undeniable, as it’s easy to spot both realities now, ascending and descending realities, equally playing out.

I see it ripping the world apart. As it must. But I've accepted this truth recently, didn’t always.

What choice do we have? What is is.

So in review, if you have or haven’t prepared, that’s completely on you. Your redemption amount is your responsibility.

Truthful information was provided for you pre-RV first by Dr. WC then by me.

Those who are destined to survive will lead, as they became ready through consistent effort and raw courage.

They will live large as Human Angels and do great things. Wonderful. Enjoy.

And those who choose to ignore the GESARA mandates, and the suffering cries made by billions of people of color, will be dead on arrival. That’s their destiny. Just as absolute.

Sobeit. Beitso.

Talk about natural selection naturally selecting winners and losers with no middle ground.

Yeah, these last dozen years were rough… but it’s now ok to imagine what life will be like these next twelve.

Maybe it’s not so ironic that I was born on 12-12.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Dozen"" 10/17/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:18 pm

TL;DR

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 3508649203 Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 3508649203 Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 3508649203

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dozen""  10/17/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Dozen"" 10/17/18

Post by Scotchie Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:18 pm

This man is seriously mentally ill.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum