Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion

Go down

US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion Empty US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:47 am

US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion

US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion Trump%20(11)

Twilight News

one hour ago

US President Donald Trump's administration has intervened to cancel a $ 15 billion deal that Siemens plans to complete to develop power plants in Iraq, US news reports said Thursday.

"The Iraqi government signed a memorandum of understanding with US General Electric last Monday after senior US officials warned Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi that the future of US-Iraqi relations would be jeopardized if his government accepted," a Bloomberg report quoted Trump officials as saying. The deal with the German company "Siemens".

Garrett Marquez, spokesman for the US National Security Council, said his country's efforts came in the context of a very strong campaign to participate in the formation of the Iraqi government and to reduce Iranian influence through a comprehensive effort to expel the Iranians instead of inviting them. Washington suspects that Iran has pushed Iraqi leaders to continue the " Siemens "as a means to reduce relations with the United States.

"The United States has also signed a broader memorandum of understanding with Iraq to build the energy sector and make the country independent in terms of energy, and this aims to resolve what has been a source of frustration for Washington for a long time, the dependence of Iraq on Iran to import natural gas, Iraq is about 12 million cubic meters of natural gas per day and represents a fifth generation of energy.

The US government learned last September that talks between the Iraqi government and Siemens about a contract to renew the entire energy sector in the country, and after the meeting of the CEO of the German company Joe Kaiser, with Prime Minister Abbadi in late September, was agreed in principle on a plan to install 11 gigawatts of power generation over four years and create thousands of jobs.

Senior US officials have warned Baghdad not to sign the final agreement with Siemens and have threatened to escalate. The Iraqi government has not immediately responded to the US request, which was sent through its embassy in Washington.

"We still believe that we have put the most useful and comprehensive plan for the Iraqi people at the negotiating table and extend beyond the energy infrastructure," Siemens spokesman Philip Anbes said.

The US agency concluded that if the Iraqi government and General Electric agreed, the Boston-based US company will expand the power generation capacity in Iraq by 2 to 3 gigawatts by next summer. US companies will also help Iraq build energy production and transmission lines And develop its current capabilities, "while US officials expressed hope that the completion of the Convention before the fifth of November next, the date of entry into force of new US sanctions on Iran.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/abd7a5c7-4af0-4d11-a41d-d1f4d71d116a

US pressure to cancel the economic deal for Iraq worth 15 billion 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum