Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development

Go down

Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development Empty Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:12 am

Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development

Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development 10657

17/10/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The preparations for the International Summit for Investment, Reconstruction and Economic Development of Iraq will be held in December, which will be held in cooperation with the Fund for the Reconstruction of the Liberated Areas in cooperation with the British Frontier Exchange Company, which is specialized in international conferences and exhibitions.

Representative of Frontier Exchange Company Ahmed Al-Jader said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "the event comes in very sensitive circumstances, which requires mobilization of efforts and capabilities to promote the national economy and reconstruction and services, especially after the liberation of Iraq completely from the organization" Da'ash "terrorist and improved security conditions "He said.

Al-Jader added that the summit will provide access to jobs and the best local private banks. The summit will be a conference on the sidelines of the Golden Opportunity Exhibition to meet with the world's top companies and investors looking to work in Iraq, as well as international organizations seeking support and assistance to the country in various fields such as reconstruction and investment support. And economic consulting.

The head of the reconstruction fund of the affected areas d. Mustafa al-Hiti said that "the presence of international effort specialized in Baghdad, represents a real support for the reconstruction and reconstruction of liberated areas that require great effort," pointing out that "the efforts of the Fund in the reconstruction of the affected areas through the implementation of important projects in these areas, Iraqi citizen ".

He pointed out that "the presence of international companies in Baghdad is evidence of the ability of participating companies and their desire to work within Iraq, and in turn we will work to provide the appropriate operational environment in cooperation with the parties concerned," and praised the role of the company organized in attracting international effort.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14021

Reconstruction Fund: An international summit in Baghdad in December for reconstruction and economic development 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum