Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt 10/17/18

Go down

Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt 10/17/18

Post  Ssmith on Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:32 am

The Sedona Connection
  with Dave "the Doucebag" Schmidt

Oct. 17, 2018 

This Week Will be a General Update and Overview with a Open Discussion and Q&A

Dear Friends, 

This week's program will be a general overview and update on the topics discussed in the last few months.  We will also have plenty of time for open Q&A.

Oct. 17th Program Preview

Next week I will have Robert Dunlap back on the program, my guest from two weeks ago.  We will update the three topics we discussed, the global economy, crypto currencies and Meta1 Coin and it's attached programs.

I am also adding Salt Lake City to the workshop list prior to the end of the year.  Those dates and locations are listed below.

Join us live on Blog Talk Radio or Facebook live streaming at 6pm PT, 9pm ET or Archived anytime.  

Live call in number:  515-605-9356.

Click Here for Blog Talk Radio

Click Here for Facebook Live Streaming

Robert will also be our live guest with a one hour presentation at the Oakland workshop on Oct. 13th where you can also ask all the questions you want.

Dave

Upcoming scheduled workshops

Oct. 27th, Orlando, FL
Nov. 17th, Seattle, WA
Nov. 24th, Salt Lake City, UT
Dec. 1st, Dallas/Ft. Worth

others to be scheduled:  Baltimore, MD, San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. Louis, MO, Santa Ana, CA, Atlanta, GA, Sedona, AZ
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave "the Douchebag" Schmidt 10/17/18

Post  Ethel Biscuit on Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:29 pm

I was beginning to wonder what had happened to Wavy Davy!

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum