Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18

2 posters

Go down

"Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 Empty "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:58 am

Heaven forbid we get a little clarity here. Tony says the rv has been stopped for reason's unknown. (What a surprise). This Dan guy says its still on though who knows where he is getting intel from. Is it too much to ask for a little clarity? Once again this was supposed to happen by the weekend and nothing. 57000 indictments and nothing. Are we supposed to believe the alliance has all those indictments and are doing nothing about it while children are continually abused? What are they waiting for? Everything, we were told was in place, why are they kicking the can down the road again?

How about a little clarity???

Midwestman

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 Empty Re: "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:18 pm

Midwestman - I don't think there's any point in your asking for "clarity". If, despite all the things you mention, you can't see the obvious nature of this scam, then you will never achieve the clarity you seek.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18 Empty Re: "Clarity?" by Midwestman - 10/16/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:57 am

"In Agreement with Midwestman" by Ardent

Is there anyone out there who truly knows what is happening with the RV and 800#?

It's always ready to go and doesn't.

Whoever knows, please inform this IDC family.

We could so help the Florida panhandle now with our blessing funds.

Guess we have to listen to Bruce's call tonight to get any real info.

Hang in folks.

"Re: Midwestman and Ardent" by Bonni B

Ok boys, let's have a history lesson. History dictates that on the morning of 9/11, the Cabal knew that at 10:00 am the World would RV. At 8:45 that morning our sleazy dirt bags, both Democrats, Republicans and three letter agencies with the help of some other countries, hit the World Trade Center and killed thousands of people.

Now, we are in the middle of a Third World War, seventeen years later with the most evil people on this planet, fighting for the freedom of the entire planet. As with any War, do you think for one minute the true Military of every country is going to broad case their plans on the RV again? Not on your life. Get real, you know better. The good guys around the world, now have become proficient at playing the Cabal game.

As Americans, we ignored everything our entire lives. We saw the signs. We played along with the game because everybody else did. Now, where has that gotten us? In a pile of shit so deep we can't see daylight. Are any of us, helping the White Hats and the Alliance? Hell, no, why would we do that. Are you whining and bitching about the inconvenience this is causing you? Hell, yes you are.

I, for one, am tired of the same Trolls that like stirring things up. The same people are whining that someone out there isn't furnishing them with good Intel. Someone out there isn't making them rich. Bitch, Bitch, Bitch.

If you aren't satisfied, then you get out there and find out what you want to know and leave the people who are trying to help us alone. You have run off most everyone who did try to help. OK? OK!

"In Response to Bonni B" by Midwestman

Bonni B,

If you'd come down off of your high horse for a moment you would realize that the points you made in your post are exactly what I am trying to do. I am trying to get some clarity, some truth in reporting about this whole situation. I am not asking for military secrets, I am just asking for what we ALL want, some truth. And sometimes you don't get that asking once and asking nicely. Sometimes its takes a lot of bitching to get some answers. Sitting back and being apathetic is not my thing. Maybe thats how you do things but not me. You question my motives for wanting this to come to fruition yet you know absolutely nothing about me or what I stand for. I watched my wife of 34 years die while waiting for this to come. The money maybe would have helped save her. It at least would have made her more comfortable. But then everyone has their cross to bear. We all want this to happen for different reasons. None of your business by the way. The apathy on this site is so thick you could cut it with a knife. You sideline cheer leaders who want to sit around and hold hands and chant while the people running this continually delay it for THEIR benefit, not ours, post against people that are voicing their opinions so hopefully it might hit a chord with someone running this and they might say "enough is enough". I'm not holding my breath that that would happen but who knows.

You keep doing what you think is right, as is your right, and I'll keep doing what I think is right, as is my right. Maybe we'll meet in the middle.

Question for you. Aren't you just a little pissed off at the fact that we are continually lied to and this is continually delayed by the very people that is supposed to be bringing this to us?

Midwestman

"Re: Midwestman's Question" by Bonni B

You are mistaken when you call my patience, apathy. This is not the only site to find clarity. The RV is but a small piece of an enormous puzzle. If you want your Truth, YOU have to go find it. What you seek can't always be served up to you on a silver platter. That is the biggest myth of this whole thing. It is not about you. It is not about me. For once in this planet's existence, it's about the Whole. We are not familiar with that concept.

I've read your posts. How long have you been on IDC? Maybe a couple of years? Has your story ever changed? Has your anger lessened? Has your so called "bitching" ever subsided or made a positive difference in your life? Have you ever been happy? Would the money have helped save your wife's life? Is it YOUR cross to bear? That a lot of "if's" for one man to carry around.

In answer to your question. "Aren't you just a little pissed off at the fact that we are continually lied to.....". When, I start my day and plans change along the way and I may have to cancel an appointment for another day. Is there a lie in there? No, there isn't. Now you multiply that by the needs of 7 trillion other people on this planet and its a fair assumption that for the good of the whole, plans will change. Then, you multiply that by 10% of the planet are evil dirt bags who want our 90% dead. And, you add that nothing like this has ever been done in the history of this planet. I'd say we're doing pretty damn good, all considering. "The best laid plans of mice and men."

I chose apathy any day. You should too. Your a heart attack fixin to happen.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:58 am

"Re: Bonni B and Midwestman" by ubiety

Bonni B and Midwestman,

It's been a while, but having read your post referenced below, I thought I'd add information and perspective.
"Re: Midwestman's Question" by Bonni B

Perspective is difficult - not for all people at all times, but for most people, sometimes. Here, your effort, Bonni B, to remain positive has seemingly clouded your understanding of a perspective outside your own.

A "glass half full" and "positive outlook" is a wonderful thing - most times. It can be uplifting for those around you and certainly is more fun to hear than a hard edged analysis of facts and circumstances. It is the latter which you have confused with a request for truth to "always be served up ... on a silver platter". Indeed, your closed paradigm led you to question Midwestman's happiness, his "anger", and even to challenge him about applying resources to save his wife's life from cancer, and his "bitching" ever making a positive difference.

Midwestman went to great, and to my mind unnecessary, lengths anticipating confused and narrow-minded criticisms just such as yours. For all the greatly self-heralded open-mindedness of some here on IDC, one man stands up to say the obvious (in clear, unambiguous, and uninsulting words), and the "happy happy joy joy" crowd gently pounces.

Let's take a step back. "It is not about you" and "It is not about me" is an oft repeated and never diluted koolaid ingredient used to silence any voice suggesting that it's a affront, a deception, for the supposed "NPTB" to pass information to their chosen mouthpieces for distribution to dinarland which is ceaselessly and manifestly false - for years. To suggest otherwise is blind or complicit. One becomes impatient with lies and deception - it's part of the impulse to be honest and to share that virtue within a community of supposedly like-minded people.

The other primary koolaid ingredient you serve up is the "it's so complex" defense of continual lying to dinarians. I realize that you are at serious risk of potentially debilitating cognitive dissonance to grasp that the daily troubles of 7 billion people are not factored into the hoped for multinational, simultaneous, massive, upward revaluation of currencies which we hope for. Its a solid straw to grasp, but it's only a straw. While there is great complexity to the global revaluation we hope for, so also is there profound complexity to the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor, but they're all over the skies all day, every day, the US Congress handled 12,873 proposed new laws last year (some of them, 100s of pages), 100's of trillions of dollars exchange hands weekly/monthly across the world, and no one would declare all that "simple".

Let's give those undertaking the RV some credit and set aside the "it's too complicated to get it done" argument. It doesn't fit and has become an absurd excuse for those too timid (or inclined to be a "follower") to openly and reasonably question the repeated indications of the RV reaching dinarians which... have been... 100%... wrong... for... many... years. I really don't think that's a challenging factoid. I hope you don't either. Embracing that would put us put us in the same starting point. If so, the only thing left is to inquire as to what's behind the endless falsity of announcements and "intel" distributed to the community.

Do we really go down that numbers path where an false alarm/announcement last week means that the struggle or confusion in one humans life will be the excuse to put the RV over for another week? Sure, it leaves a lot of opportunity for excuses as it fails next week: 1 down and 6,999,999,999 more excuses available (extra excuse "credit" applies to the "evil" ones). Am I caricaturing your argument a little, Bonni B? Sure I am, but it's hyperbole to make a simple point, you're reaching irrationally to create excuses for a 10 to 15 year series of failures covered by unending excuse-making. I urge you to not be a part of that machine! Some among us are quite level-headed but yet completely intolerant of lying and deception.

Is the information provided to dinarland sincerely offered? Of course, that cannot be rationally analyzed because we are denied the basic information necessary to do so. Thus, we have only results, or lack thereof, with which to make anything of the "intel" provided. Personally, I have learned to gauge the quality of the intel based on the load of "fill" and "happy talk" posts which are showing up at the same time. The more I hear blog post equivalents of singing "we're here", the more I know the concurrent "announcements" of immediate 800# release and exchange appointment being set are strictly bull. It's not a difficult pattern to spot - if you're not busy making excuses for the failures. I really had to chuckle when I read your words, "we're doing pretty damn good". Really!? That's how you read 100% failure to date and zero evidence of an inch closer to an RV compared to 4 years ago? As you wish...

I don't really care if your glass is intransigently half full. Wonderful for you! I'll go so far as suggesting Midwestman has the same sentiment. The point I make is that you are entitled to your own perspective just as much as Midwestman or whomever might offer similar thoughts. On the other hand, you are not entitled to your own facts. You may think and feel "we're doing pretty damn good" rolling our a global RV, but that's not a rational basis for criticizing or undermining someone pointing out undeniable facts of continual prediction failures as part of his call for honesty and integrity. The point of calling for honesty, I believe, is obvious. The call for integrity is intended to appeal for truthfulness AND goodness in reflection on the very reason we wish to receive these resources - to bless our communities and the world!

So hey, let's go RV! To whomever reading this that might have any position or authority to move us off the dime, please do so. This community is beyond ready; the culture will not get much more ready; the need has hardly been greater than now. Trust the good-heartedness of this community of currency holders. I don't want to see continuing "half full" glasses, we need cups overflowing! Service to others can come from any measure remaining within our cups, but from overflowing cups, we can make life better for so many!

Let's "stay grounded" to include honesty with ourselves and all others - even to the point of pain in self-reflection we might suffer in holding to it. Please stay "half-full" Bonni B. And, Midwestman, never be deterred from honestly discerning the truth, standing by it, and declaring it without shame or hesitation. I'm with you, my friend.

I am,

ubiety

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum