Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Good Overview" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 10/16/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Good Overview" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 10/16/18

Go down

"Good Overview" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 10/16/18 Empty "Good Overview" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News 10/16/18

Post by Ssmith on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:55 am

TNT

JerseyboysFanin:

I hope I can post this!!! @FactsnOpinion1:

G-20 panel led by Tharman calls for reset of global financial system to better tackle challenges

Published Oct 12, 2018, 1:58 pm SGT

NUSA DUA (BALI) - Wide-ranging reforms are needed to reset the global financial system and make it work amid turbulent times, an international panel of top economists and leaders said on Friday (Oct 12).

The Group of 20 (G-20) Eminent Persons Group on Global Financial Governance, in a report issued at the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank, underlined that the open and competitive world order of the past 70 years has lifted many out of poverty and fostered unprecedented peace.

But the system of international governance and cooperation that underpins it is fraying, and there is a real risk of drift into a fragmented world, in which all nations would end up losing, it said.

"There is no going back to the old multilateralism. There is no single conductor. There are already many more orchestras in play," said the panel. "The world needs a new harmony."

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/g20-panel-led-by-tharman-issues-call-to-reset-global-financial-governance-to-better-tackle

RVAlready:
Jersey, that was a good overview, from an IMF and WB authorized think tank, of the reasons for the GCR.

I am feeling pretty good about the RV at the moment. Hope they can get it out the door this time

JCNoble:
It would seem with Iraq constitution date of Nov 2 and Iran sanction date of Nov 4, the 1st week of Nov is the next back wall. Hope this is it.

RVAlready:
I think they are trying for the RV this week. We would have had it yesterday, but Washington stopped it…I just feel like they may have removed the last roadblock

Mangelo:
If there was a check list, a lot of things have been checked off......imo that's why I say it's very close now...

EJ:
this is just my opinion , but i think that the U S has always been the hold up. not Iraq …. Even if the new PM seats the Gov. The U S still has to release it.

Tishwash:
government announced on or by Saturday????

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi will present his Cabinet on Thursday or Saturday, a parliamentary source said on Tuesday.

The source said, for / Mawazin News /, that "will be invited all the deputies to attend the parliamentary session and review of the Cabinet Cab a day before the meeting."

"There is a desire to vote on the whole government before the 40th visit," he said.
"The curriculum vitae of the candidates will be sent to all the deputies to be consulted," he said.

Source reveals the date of the announcement of the government .. This is the fate of the current ministers link
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum