Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it"

Go down

Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" Empty Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:04 pm

Breitling 

If I see there is no path at all.  I have no problem of telling you, ‘Hey guys this probably is not going to work out.’  I have absolutely no problem telling you all knock it off and get out.  I’m not emotionally, physically, anything,attached to this.  I’m speculating and I’m watching the numbers.  Now I happen to think it’s going to revalue and I have absolute confidence that it’s going to.  And you guys know why…  because I’m showing you the numbers.  I keep going over it over and over again.  Absolute confidence.

…But if anything ever comes up…I will say hey guys shut it down, get rid of your dinar at any rate you can because it’s not going to revalue. I promise you that…nothing has changed.  If the CBI has not put anything out then nothing has changed…unbelievable happy situation for us what Iraq wants to do…what Iran is plotting for Iraq to do.  That’s what they want.  All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it. Why?  Because their country is being shut off from the world.  That’s a huge plus for us.  You should be excited.  I’m not kidding, you should be very very excited because it means something.  Now what’s the rate and what’s the date it’s going to come out?  I haven’t got a clue…

10/16/18

Breitling: "All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they can benefit from it" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum