Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root

Go down

Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root Empty Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:55 pm

Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root

Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root Ibraheem_jaffary

Twilight News

15 hours ago

Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said on Tuesday that the Middle East region is undergoing very qualitative and sharp transformations.

Speaking to reporters on his arrival in Beirut on a three-day official visit to Lebanon, Al-Jaafari said: "The region is on the verge of anarchy, and I mean the implications of the qualitative and sharp transformations, and usually all the good in the womb of acute anxiety. Where treasures of heritage and tender renewables and wealth, culture and literature and everything in this region. "

"Like our friends, we want this region to do good, but our enemies want evil, but it depends on the awareness and will of the peoples of the region and the determination to acquire legitimate rights and to do good for their countries and other countries of the world."

Al-Jaafari added: "There is a multiplicity of addresses with a number of common Iraqi-Lebanese concerns. We are counting on rooting and stabilizing the relationship between us and the Lebanese people in all its components, as well as the Iraqi people in all its components."

"Lebanon has adopted Iraqi files at the United Nations and the League of Arab States. We appreciate him because he stood well and supported Iraq, which in turn stood by Lebanon," Jaafari said.

"We look forward to the development of Iraqi-Lebanese relations to the ranks of stable countries and the exchange of interests and the region and be a model for the countries of the region and promote such relations more and more," Jaafari said.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/24d50f3a-df36-44cf-aca1-a459364ec7f5

Al-Jaafari: The region is on the verge of severe exhaustion, but we want to root 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum