Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran

Go down

Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran Empty Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:51 am

Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran

Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran NB-250158-636752882128768475

Tuesday, October 16,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The head of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki on Tuesday the importance of supporting the next government, noting that Iraq seeks better relations with various countries of the world, while renewed his rejection to "blockade" imposed on Iran .

"The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, received today, the official file of affairs of Iraq and Iran in the United States of America Andrew Beck, in the presence of Ambassador Douglas Silliaman, " Maliki's office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News .

During the meeting, the two sides reviewed the future of bilateral relations between the two countries and means of enhancing them, and exchanged views on the latest developments and developments in the region, in addition to ongoing dialogues to form the next government.

The statement quoted al-Maliki as saying that "the stability and security of the region as a whole starts from the stability of Iraq," stressing the "importance of supporting the next government and its success in achieving the aspirations of the Iraqi people."

He added that "Iraq seeks to establish the best relations with various countries of the world and rejects the policy of axes, the interest of Iraq to be a yardstick to bring together different points of view," again "the position that rejects the principle of the embargo on Iran or any other country because it will affect mainly on the peoples of various social strata "He said.

On Wednesday, August 8, 2018, al-Maliki expressed his rejection of the US sanctions imposed on Iran, calling them a "flagrant violation" of international law, while calling on the Iraqi government not to be a party to these sanctions.

LINK

Maliki: We must support the next government and reject the principle of the blockade on Iran 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum