Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq

Go down

Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq Empty Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:41 am

Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq

Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq Image

16-10-2018 02:05 PM

Dr. Fakhri Muskour

Some wonder why, in my recent articles, Sadr has focused on Muqtada al-Sadr among the other politicians in this particular circumstance, a legitimate question that needs a brief answer (in this circumstance as well) before the days can respond in detail (in the near future) ).
Therefore, we must say briefly:

It is true that all the big politicians (including Moqtada) are corrupt and all of them (including Moqtada) offer their personal interests to the national interests. All of them (including Moqtada) sacrifice everything for positions and gains. All of them (including Moqtada) used the Baathists to achieve their goals. (Including Moqtada), all of whom (including Moqtada) choose the great responsibilities of their subordinates, even if they are illiterate, and reject others, even if they are efficient ... In short: all of them (including Muqtada) are heads of gangs that prey on Iraq To share his goods, they are different with each other in almost everything, but they all m Vqon to cover up the corruption of each other, because detecting corruption of any party necessarily been to expose the corruption of the rest.

These are the general attributes of all political leaders (including Moqtada).

But Moqtada - who agrees with them in all these qualities - is superior to them in addition to:
he is the most dangerous of them all,
... for the following reasons:

1 - Moqtada addresses the appeal as a reference, which is unique and distinguished from the rest of corrupt politicians and murderers. Muqtada is paving his absolute authority not as a politician like other politicians, but as a sacred entity that the people, the government, the parliament and the judiciary must comply with. His criticism is a red line. Anyone who objects to it deserves to be killed by law, because it is a religious reference. ! He does not intervene in politics because his position is higher than that, but if it is necessary he descends from his holy companions to correct the march and then rise again to his lofty status ... It is a religious reference! He has a high moral status! It is true that there are political leaders who wear holy religious surveys because of belonging to a reference family, or relying on the idea of ​​a reference, or trading the jihad of the pure ones who preceded him ... Etc., but none of them turned into a sacred reference with a metaphysical character derived from religion. Proof of this is that none of the political leaders who used religion to win the elections and marketed themselves to some of the riffraff did not call himself a reference and did not respond to the recitation, but claimed the support of the reference to him .... and the difference between the claim of the reference, and the claim support reference.

2 - that the followers of other political entities know the truth of their leaders, and they are linked to a beneficial benefit of reform and not religious ideology, for the sake of a job or blanket, or a recommendation protects them from the consequences of their previous affiliations ... etc, which makes the lives of these leaders linked to their stay in power , And if the authority came out of their hands, the supporters turned their backs and ended their religious life cycle as the cycle of life of insects and worms ended, and disappeared from the scene of events .. As followers of Moqtada, they see Muqtada al-Sadr as a holy person and leader infallible, has rights and duties, and they sacrifice for it all Something without asking him anything, because A religious reference to whom he wills what he wants, and they have to magnify him and subject him to him and obey him in worship and sanctification ... close to God, because he is connected to the unseen, and he meets Mehdi and shows his father's image in the moon. Ibn Abi Talib, and the Messenger of Allah also ... (See their cheers: Of your license, Ali Moqtada is the guardian ... of your license, O Muhtada is the Prophet). And today they will share the mud left behind by the wheels of his car. Tomorrow he will vomit the blind, the blind and the deaf and revive the dead. If they die, they doubt his death and say: "But God raised him to him.

This is the danger of Muqtada, who is moving towards the formation of a sacred religious group that started its way, as the Ba'abist and Baha'i groups began, and no one imagined that it would become a new religious group.

For these reasons and others, it is necessary to address the pattern of this particular time: -

The signs of the formation of this new religious group based on the disruption of the mind and the worship of the person
. And where Muqtada extended his hand to power to swallow it - a single summit - in the name of religion using human crowds do not differentiate between Camel and camel, and see his exposed pantheon towards the power of a sacred reform movement !.
· As a group of new opportunists who are seeking positions in his new government join him, they join him and join the ball, and in their midst they play a joke because they know his vanity right.
· Where the aspirants in power began with the name of the reference, they woven the threads of affection to use it as a bridge for their ambitions.

Nothing is more dangerous than the silence about Muqtada al-Sadr and the surrender to Muqtada al-Sadr, who started his political life with murder, and spread all over terrorism and fear, and recalled the power of Saddam Hussein on thought and pen until all writers and thinkers and clerics, media and politicians avoid mentioning him any kind of criticism for fear of murder Or kidnapping or bombing ...

silence and surrender Muqtada will be appointed not as a bloody ignorant dictator who restores Saddam Hussein's security regime, but as a sacred infallible leader who has said, done, and decreed a pretext ... his obedience has obeyed God, and he has disobeyed God.

Muqtada al-Sadr is a leader prepared by the dark chambers in the Saudi-Turkish axis of evil to tear Iraq apart and burn it ... a leader subject to the Iraqis voluntarily and hate and retribution, and the punishment of those who disobey him but to be killed or crucified or cut off their hands and legs from a dispute or averse to the ground.

Muqtada will not be a leader like Saddam Hussein who governs people in the name of the Arab nation, but will be a reference and ruler by God's command, and the agent of God on earth.

I say to every tongue uttering and pen writes, and every platform of Juma or Mnbrshini or media, and every newspaper and space, and each of the site or a page on Facebook, and each clan host or a cafe or a popular cultural forum:

Oh my people I am a clear Nazir .. For your silence ... Write ... Spread ... Speak ... Speak ... Tell Muqtada and his gang what you know, whatever the price of speech.

Today, pay a little price for good, so that you will pay a great reward tomorrow. Otherwise, Muqtada will receive power and salute you to his saints, who will punish you with bad suffering ... slaughter your children and make your wives happy.

... and you will remember what I say to you.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=62160

Muqtada al - Sadr, the most dangerous Iraqi on Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum