Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery!

Go down

Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! Empty Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery!

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:39 am

Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery!

Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! Image

16-10-2018 03:01 PM

The Euphrates -

It is the right of Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr to call for a national spirit to rid the country of corruption and traitors, a call shared by every Iraqi national real ..

But Sadr missed his preaching that singled out the Sunnis, and a hint of the most important leaders component Sheikh Khamis Khanjar, Which came in a tweet on Twitter, the invitation of the Shiite parties and the trend among them, to throw the corrupt and traitors in the dustbin of history .. And

Mr. al-Sadr respectfully:

Who brought Iraq to the gendarmerie in the levels of financial and administrative corruption according to the most transparent standards of the world?

And who led the country to be the capital of Iraq as a place to live in the world for the sixth consecutive time?

Who brought Iraq as the most dangerous place for journalism in the world?

The answer does not need much intelligence, scrutiny and conclusion:

they are powerful parties in the fate of the country and the slaves ..!

And who are the powerful parties:

It is the Shiite parties, including Mr. Sadr himself, who has strong stakes in ministries, agencies and private positions, but some government institutions 'lock' on the Sadrist group!

All the positions held by leaders in the Sadrist movement have files of corruption in the Integrity Commission, some of them are catastrophic files, but the general political scene because of 'you and me' does not allow the disclosure of such files as the case of the files of the rest of the Shiite parties. We can not remind Mr. Sadr that the loss of one billion dollars Of the coffers of the Iraqi state was controlled by the Dawa Party and the Council and the current and virtue and .. And all pure Shiite parties sincere!

Either the subject of treason appears to be that Mr. Sadr did not help his memory when I came out and graduated leaders in the Shiite parties declare absolute loyalty to Iran not as a reference ideological direction, but as a political direction is completely contrary to the Iraqi national interest .. We remind him that one of these leaders said brazenly and on satellite screens' Between Iraq and Iran will fight with Iran '!

What are the criteria of treason against Mr. Sadr?

The strange thing about Mr. al-Sadr until recently was flirting with the Sunni blocs known tyrants, especially between him and Sheikh Hamis Al-Khanjar, who responded with a good intention to open a new page of relations between the Iraqi political forces, those involved in the process, which were rejecting it.

It is also strange that his twitter, which provoked the Sunni component of the people and leadership, came at a time when strong talk is being made about national space alliances that will include everyone. The truth is that we do not want to conclude that the twinge is a pressure factor on Adel Abdul Mahdi, , Specifically Sheikh Al-Khanjar, who heads the National Axis Alliance, which includes 64 parliamentarians from representatives of the Sunni component!

Of course, we all support Mr. Sadr to keep corrupt and traitors from all over the country and the political scene and decision-making positions political and economic, and we will be with him if he sent a tweet calling everyone, including his current, to clean the rows for Iraq without corruption and betrayal .. What

did Sadr do it? The honest answer of his share !!

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=62178

Mr. Sadr and the search for sources of corruption and treachery! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum