Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18

2 posters

Go down

"Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 Empty "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:42 am

Ever wonder why these gurus make you set through their sales presentations before getting to their supposed "intel"?

KTFA

Walkingstick » October 16th, 2018

Quote: (see full article below) “After that, extensive discussions were held by the attendees. The lecturer answered most of them with transparency”

“The conference organizers agreed to hold such seminars in Kurdistan and all of Iraq in universities and institutions of economic importance”

MilitiaMan » October 16th, 2018

Hmm, extensive discussions were held by the attendees. If that is true, the article stops short on what was talked about in the meeting. The lecturer answered most of the questions with transparency. Thus, there were possibly Frank's favorite date and rate questions.. lol I mean like "I get the small new currencies are fine and dandy and will bring value, soon, but how much and when exactly?".. Dead silence and then next question please.. lol ~ MM

Walkingstick » October 16th, 2018

It does......Yep...... many, in regard .. and beyond ..

Fttti... Yep, budgets of the past 4 years have been calculated with dual exchange rates.. just because you don't see it does not mean it has not happened...

Again, as stated..they have tried, tested and succeeded in their accounting minus the 3 zeros .. long ago

Samson » October 16th, 2018

The University of Ceyhan hosted an economic symposium on the Iraqi currency in the presence of 150 academics

15th October 2018

In Erbil on Monday morning, the Economic Dialogue Seminar entitled "The Iraqi Currency"was organized by the University of Ceyhan in the presence of more than 150 academic personalities, representatives of organizations, officials, students and students of the university

The well-known economic expert Dr. Hammam Al-Shamaa delivered a valuable lecture, which was attended by "Economy News", in which he reviewed the importance of preserving the value of the national currency in light of the challenges facing the world as a result of the declared economic war between the great powers

Al-Shamaa pointed out the stages of development of the Iraqi dinar exchange system,pointing to the duplication of the official and parallel exchange rate after stability.

Al-Shamaa said that the stability of the national currency, which was achieved thanks to the monetary policy followed by the Central Bank, faced some of the challenges of trying some of those affected by the damage through Nafdeh stopped selling the currency stirring up a fuss against the central bank and the governor

Al-Shamaa identified these challenges with two important issues

1. Has been stirring the issue of buying US Treasury bonds as part of international reserves as he explained that these bonds have served to strengthen reserves because of high value from the hand and high liquidity on the other

2. The second challenge raised by those affected by the stability of the dinar exchange rate is a fabricated fuss about the governor's signature on the recently printed small currency denominations "

Al-Shamma said that the signature can be in the form of writing a name by hand or in a symbolic manner, indicating that the quantity issued and signed by this type of signature amounted to 90 billion dinars, pointing out that it does not constitute either 0.19%, or less than two thousand Of each monetary mass offered in circulation

The authority to design the currency is the exclusive jurisdiction of the central bank as a technical issue, and the signature by the governor is customary in all countries of the world and its speed in Iraq since the issuance of the Iraqi currency. After 2003 and so far, pointing out that many of the world's currencies bear the name of the governor printed by the typewriter and not written in a manual signature

After that, extensive discussions were held by the attendees. The lecturer answered most of them with transparency

The participants came out with an impression of the importance of such information and the need to continue such seminars in a transparent manner to enlighten the public opinion. The conference organizers agreed to hold such seminars in Kurdistan and all of Iraq in universities and institutions of economic importance LINK

---

Monday Night KTFA CC 10-15-18

The first part is business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639 PIN: 156996#

https://fccdl.in/YSRdyuqk73

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18 Empty Re: "Dead Silence" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/15/18

Post by MidnightRider Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Well if you think about it, if they REALLY thought they were getting ready to make millions, why waste time on the peanuts first?  Hmm.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum