Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mountain Goat  10/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 10/15/18

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat  10/15/18 Empty Mountain Goat 10/15/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:47 pm

October 15, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Okay, so many articles about the Iraqi currency these days. We have not heard this much news since April, when the CBI said they are holding back the project to delete the zeros until after the elections. Did they actually say this directly? NO! So we put in our opinions and we make up the facts as we wish.

So here we are now after the elections. What has changed? Where is the RV?

We know that much is changing, let me put it to you that way. There is much in our favor and Iraq is more equipped to reinstate their currency now more than ever. NO, I am not saying we should expect an RV this week or even this month. But with all this news I am going to present to you today, how can anyone say that the HOT topic within the financial sector of Iraq is not all about doing something to raise the value of the currency and get rid of these large notes?

It seems all indicators are VERY good that the CBI is targeting EARLY 2019 for the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar. Really? Yes, really!

This information I present is not a guess or my opinion. I am not in the business of providing bullshit or my “opinion”.

So let us look at the facts now and see why I am saying this. There are nine (9) indicators warrant us to think this way. Let’s analyze each of them.

Many gurus will accuse me of giving a EARLY 2019 timeframe without any proof. Well let them then come and read my Newsletter and what I have to say. They will get their proof instead of just mouthing off to make themselves sound good. Oh but they want to tell you the RV is within some fake 72 hour window…really? These fake windows, one right after the next. When will this nonsense ever end?

FACTS:

What is holding back the reinstatement? Are these valid factors?

1.In the recent news some economists believe that Iraq is presently configured to delete the zeros of the Iraqi debt, noting that the deletion needs to SECURITY and POLITICAL STABILITY as well as the stability of the economy. Full article is found below in the articles section.

CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS: Looks like now Iraq has both the needed SECURITY and STABILITY so now what?

2.CBI told us over and over again they need to fix the FRAUD and MANIPULATION in the currency auctions. This probably means more like now forcing the GOI to take action to recover over 280 billion dollars of stolen money out of the CBI reserves via the currency auctions.

CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS: Elections are over. These politicians that were untouchable now have lost their immunity as a result of the election cycle. The CBI now needs the GOI judicial to go after these individuals. This is being done as I write this newsletter today. We read about this too in today’s newsletter. See full article below.

3. In my last newsletter they told us the Central Bank in 2011 drafted the final plan for the “project to delete zeros” for structuring currency which the “bank will bring Iraq from country trillions to billions, that the project has received considerable objection by professionals and politicians in Parliament”.

CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS: But now there is a new parliament. The election cycle has happened. Will this attitude change? Is the new speaker and designate prime minister going to support currency reform?

4.The CBI told us last April they were postponing the project to delete the zeros until a more “suitable environment” occurs. But they never tell us exactly what they mean by suitable environment.

Hey….we are not idiots - are we? We can read and we can conclude form past articles and now more recent articles just what they are talking about. They were talking about the political situation and uncertainties of the election cycle as it always brings risk and uncertainty.

CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS: We just witnessed 4 months of this uncertainty with the ballot resorting and counting, not to mention all the negotiations to get the largest bloc and the decisions as to who to select to lead the parliament and the cabinet. But this is now all over. So now what?

5.In today’s newsletter we find out that Release Manager, said Abdul Karim Hasan agency cupboards Shannon in an interview for Alsumaria news "project delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency still stands," he said, adding that "THE PROJECT WAS SUPPOSEDLY LAUNCHED IN 2014 BUT ISIS PLANNING CONTROL FIVE PROVINCES LED TO POSTPONE IT." Full article is below.

CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS: ISIS war has been declared over since Dec 2017. Then in April 2018 the CBI gives us an update and tells us they need a more “suitable environment”. Is this now all taken care of?

6. The initial draft of the budget law of 2019 INCLUDED A MAJOR ECONOMIC BOOM FOR THE COUNTRY. THIS INCREASE IN INVESTMENT SPENDING, WILL REVIVE THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND INVESTMENT IN THE COUNTRY, which contributes to increase the recruitment of labor and reduce unemployment rates in the country.” The full article is below.

CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS: 2018 budget was based on $45+ for a barrel of oil. Oil is now almost double that amount $70+. So there is a huge surplus of oil revenues. Iraq is not only swimming in oil they are also swimming in mullah (money).

7.In today’s newsletters we read that the Financial Advisor to the Prime Minister confirmed the appearance of Mohammed Salih on Sunday that the sovereign wealth fund (now 20 trillion dollars (not dinars) will be launched next year 2019 after the implementation of the law of the National Oil Company, noting that the fund will be used for development purposes directly. Talk about “financial stability”? WOW!

CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS: But how much of this sovereign fund pie will be sliced for Iraq?

8. The University of Ceyhan will host the economic symposium. The topic is "The Iraqi Currency". Go figure? Talk about pressure to do something with the currency and do it soon? The lecture will be about the importance of enhancing confidence in the Iraqi currency in light of the major challenges facing the global monetary system as a result of the economic war between the major powers." The full article is below.

CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS: Why this symposium now? Why this topic? Something must be done about raising the official value of the dinar and getting it globally traded. Many say it is already being used in trade between middle eastern countries. This is probably true to a limited extent since sanctions are “fully” gone since last December and this is now legally possible. But why is the CBI lagging so long in making this much needed change?

9. This past week the Central Bank of Iraq LAUNCHES A NEW CATEGORY OF DINARS meaning a new format not new denominations, as many say. But in today’s newsletter we find out that the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali al-Alaq is telling us exactly why he launched these newer formatted notes and how it fits into the overall project to delete the zeros. I quote from the article – “that “BANK OF THE BRIDGE” IS THE FIRST EXPERIMENT IN IRAQ to save banks and depositors AND ACHIEVE STABILITY AND AVOID THE EFFECTS OF AN ECONOMIC OR MATERIAL AND SERVICE”.

CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS: Al-Alak said in a speech during the opening of the “Hamorabi Commercial Bank” (Al-Jasri) that “THIS STEP IS ONE OF THE STEPS THAT ARE AWAITING FOLLOW-UP AS IT IS THE FIRST EXPERIENCE IN IRAQ to establish a bridge bank within the conditions, requirements and objectives that were designed for this work.”

So what al-Alak the CBI director is telling in this article is that the launching of these newly formatted notes of smaller categories (250, 500 and 1000) are an experiment to see if they will be counterfeited easily with this new design. He is also alluded that there are more notes to follow if this design is success and acceptable. What are these other notes then? He must be talking about other yet even smaller category notes also in the new format. Get it? See full article below. Folks I am not making this stuff up. Go read it for yourselves.

More news….

SADR: THE TIME HAS COME TO LIVE TOGETHER SAFELY AWAY FROM THE DAGGER OF BETRAYAL AND CORRUPTION

From the Baghdad: Furat News- the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, the politicians in the new Iraqi government are to to leave the quota system and live together away from betrayal and corruption.

Mr. Sadr said in his twitter on the social networking site {Twitter} today, “I accuse you of our honest resistance to the occupier and united prayers to expel us to anyone who assaulted you without right and our position, which in the hour of hardship and our positions moderate with you, especially in Mosul and Anbar and others, “I prayed with your blood in your occupied provinces, but you did not leave quotas, divisions, sectarianism and quotas.”

He added: “If you advance public interests to party interests and look at your rules, which are shaken by violence and extremism, and drive away all the corrupt and sectarian as well as beyond them … then those who are old and the right of Iraq are on you. Corruption “. He concluded by saying ”

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

FINANCIAL EXPERT: DELETING ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IS A CORRECT PROCEDURE …. BUT JUST NOT AT THE PRESENT TIME.

BAGHDAD / Nina: confirmed the financial expert Safwan Qusay Abdul Halim, on Saturday, that THE CURRENT ECONOMIC SITUATION DOES NOT ALLOW THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS OF THE CURRENCY ATTRIBUTING THIS, THE CONDITIONS OF THE UNSTABLE MIDDLE EAST AND THE POSSIBILITY OF A LOCAL CURRENCY ARE ILLEGAL looking for a way to enter the system Local banker.

“The CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ IS TRYING TO RESTORE CONFIDENCE IN THE IRAQI CURRENCY AND THE INTRODUCTION OF THE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY MARKET and facilitate the task of calculations by deleting zeros, stressing that the current economic situation is not allowed because of the unstable conditions in the East Middle East and the possibility of illegal domestic currencies looking for a way to enter the local banking system. ”

He pointed out that “the project can disrupt the monetary policy and the value of the Iraqi dinar, so the procedure to delete zeros is a correct procedure, but the current government to choose the appropriate time to replace the currency and transparent and subject to the highest degrees of control.

The governor of the Central Bank Ali Alaq announced earlier the existence of a plan to delete zeros from the local currency, noting that “THIS PLAN NEEDS TO DELIBERATE STEPS, SO AS NOT TO BE EXPLOITED IN THE WORK OF FRAUD.”

Al-Alaq said in a press statement that “CURRENCIES WITH SMALL CATEGORIES, MAY LEAD THE CITIZEN TO BID FAREWELL TO BANKS IN THE DIFFICULTY OF STORAGE.”

“The central bank has a future plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros, but this plan needs to take deliberate steps, and a stable situation in full so as not to be exploited in the work of fraud and others.

(Mnt Goat – I only hope that this idiot Tony from TNT (and other gurus) are listening the CBI and read this article. Like I said many times already the CBI push to get these smaller category notes in another format is two fold:

1.The economy needs more of these smaller notes since the citizens are taking to them for petty cash and the strategy of the CBI is working to get the people used to using these lower denominations.

2.The CBI keeps telling us over and over again about holding off on the next and final phase of the project to delete the zero due to fraud and counterfeiting of the currency. So here we see them attempting to issue a new format, one that has more security features and is very hard to counterfeit.

Remember they are replacing worn out and supplementing the older style 250, 500 and 1000 notes. Now these new notes are formatted better wityh better SECURITY features. Do you think the other smaller categories to come out are going to be the same format like the 5, 10, 25, 50, 100?

Of course, and this is the first phase of the newer smaller categories Level 2, as I described earlier. The rest will follow once they test these and ensure they cannot be counterfeited. Get it? By the way this is NOT my opinion and guessing in what is going on here. This is straight from the horse’s mouth of the CBI. Go figure! NO Rumors, NO Hype, NO Opinions….just the FACTS! Really now…who needs these bullshitter gurus anyway?)

IRAQ HAS LOST 280 BILLION DOLLARS IN THE SALE AND PURCHASE OF THE DOLLAR AT THE CENTRAL BANK VIA CURRENCY AUCTIONS LAST 10 YEARS

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

A source familiar with the Office of Financial Supervision, on Monday, that IRAQ HAS LOST 280 BILLION DOLLARS BECAUSE OF THE INVOLVEMENT OF POLITICAL LEADERS IN THE SALE AND PURCHASE OF THE DOLLAR AT THE CENTRAL BANK.

"Leaders in the first political line, some ministers, deputies, businessmen, some financial companies, Islamic banks and others have been involved in buying and selling the dollar at the central bank auction for the last ten years," the source said, The loss of 280 billion dollars from the treasury of the Iraqi state. "

He explained that "the Integrity Commission and the Supreme Judicial Council is aware of the subject of the INVOLVEMENT OF THESE CHARACTERS IN THE SALE AND PURCHASE OF THE DOLLAR AT THE AUCTION OF THE CENTRAL BANK, because of laxity wasted millions of dollars because of the selling and buying teams of the currency," explaining that "MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WERE SMUGGLED OUT OF IRAQ BY DEALERS AND DEALERS, FINANCIAL".

The source, who was recently retired, said that "previous reports issued by one of the regulatory institutions associated with the Iraqi state revealed that 280 BILLION DOLLARS ARE MISSING FROM THE TREASURY OF THE IRAQI STATE SINCE 2003 UNTIL NOW," adding that "reports confirm the disappearance of 100 billion dollars, in addition to 180 billion dollars Stolen from the central bank auction. "

The former water resources minister Mohsen al-Shammari was recently expected to recover 500 billion dollars to the treasury of Iraq if the law "Where do you get this?"

(Mnt Goat – What I like is so much talk about the currency all of sudden when we heard nothing about it since April. Then the flood gates opened wide. So we know by all these articles there is concern and there is pressure to delete the zeros and to raise the rate. This is all in our favor and playing into an inevitable reinstatement soon.

From this article - What amazes me is they know the problem, the extent of the problem and who is doing it. So what is being done about it? Are they stopping the currency auctions then? Why are they letting all this money get funneled out of Iraq through these auctions?

So how many times must we hear of the problem before they actually do something about it? Once again, we hear about this problem and this is one of the issues that the CBI is saying must be taken care of when they talk about FRAUD and MANIPULATION of their currency. I believe the CBI is trying to force the GOI to recover this money. WOW! 280 billions dollars? Of course they probably won’t be able to recover all of it, but even half? They said they only need about 100 billion to rebuild since ISIS and the war. )

DETECTING A MAJOR ECONOMIC BOOM IN THE 2019 BUDGET

BAGHDAD / The economic expert on behalf of Antoine on Thursday revealed that the initial draft of the budget law of 2019 INCLUDED A MAJOR ECONOMIC BOOM FOR THE COUNTRY BY INCREASING INVESTMENT EXPENSES AT THE EXPENSE OF OPERATING EXPENSES, WHICH CONTRIBUTES TO THE INCREASE OF WORK AND ATTRACTS LARGE HANDS.

Antoine told “Iraq News” that “the fiscal budget of the country for the year 2019, included an increase in investment expenditures by 32 trillion dinars, pointing out that this increase has become this budget more than current operating expenses, which is contrary to the budget of 2018, which was operational higher Of investment “.

He added that “THIS INCREASE IN INVESTMENT SPENDING, WILL REVIVE THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND INVESTMENT IN THE COUNTRY, which contributes to increase the recruitment of labor and reduce unemployment rates in the country.”

The draft draft law of Iraq’s budget for the next year 2019 revealed that the estimated revenues were calculated from the export of crude oil based on the rate of 56 dollars per barrel and an export rate of 3 million and 880 thousand barrels per day, including 250 thousand barrels per day of the quantities of crude oil produced in the provinces of Kurdistan Based on the disbursement of 1182 dinars per dollar.

The draft indicated that the total deficit planned for the federal budget for fiscal year 2019 amounted to 22 trillion and 873 billion and 365 million and 557 thousand dinars.

“The deficit will be covered by the deficit from the abundance of rising crude oil prices or the increase in crude oil exports,” she said.

The draft said that “the share of the Kurdistan region of the total actual expenditure by the souls of each province after the exclusion of sovereign expenditures, noting that the failure of the Kurdistan region to pay the federal revenues received to the federal public treasury will be deducted the quota set for them and the reconciliation is carried out later.

The draft banning the recruitment of all state departments in the manner of contracting with the possibility of renewal of previous contracts in the case of necessity and calculated the duration of the contract to install permanent owners of the actual service and stop appointments in the three presidencies (the House of Representatives and the Presidency of the Republic and the Council of Ministers and its affiliates).

The amendment of the tax rate of the Real Estate Tax Law No. 162 of 1959, amended under section 6 of Coalition Provisional Authority Order No. 49 of 2004, from 10% to 12% of the annual revenues of real estate properties.

(Mnt Goat – Again more indicators of a reinstatement in EARLY 2019 and not now. I see nothing pointing to a 2018 RV….sorry ! )

A LIST OF PROHIBITIONS WITHIN THE PARLIAMENT: AN EYE-OPENER AND WILL NOT GO THROUGH AS IT DID IN PREVIOUS SESSIONS, SAID SPEAKER

A list of prohibitions within the parliament .. Halbusi confirms: it will not pass as it has in previous sessions Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Halboussi stressed the presence of deputies in parliamentary sessions and prevented them from going to the cafeteria or use the mobile and leave the session, saying "it will not pass as it has in previous sessions."

Al-Halbusi's statement came in response to the comment of one of the Iraqi sports commentators on a publication in account on Twitter about "the frequent exit of the cafeteria and the use of mobile phones and leaving the session and the presence of deputies from previous sessions without interventions or participation."

"This is going to be an eye-opener and will not go through as it did in previous sessions," the speaker wrote.

It should be noted that the number of deputies is 329 deputies in the House of Representatives, but the attendance rate ranges in the range of 200 in most cases and emerged complaints and criticisms in the recent period of the phenomenon of the cafeteria alternative to the dome of parliament and the use of sitting in a way to break the quorum or avoid participation in meetings.

(Mnt Goat – I certainly hope that the new speaker follows through with this promise)

THE INTRODUCTION OF LARGE QUANTITIES OF SMALL GROUPS IN A NEW WAY

BAGHDAD / All the news: The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali al-Alaq, that “BANK OF THE BRIDGE” IS THE FIRST EXPERIMENT IN IRAQ to save banks and depositors AND ACHIEVE STABILITY AND AVOID THE EFFECTS OF AN ECONOMIC OR MATERIAL AND SERVICE.

Al-Alak said in a speech during the opening of the “Hamorabi Commercial Bank” (Al-Jasri) that “THIS STEP IS ONE OF THE STEPS THAT ARE AWAITING FOLLOW-UP AS IT IS THE FIRST EXPERIENCE IN IRAQ to establish a bridge bank within the conditions, requirements and objectives that were designed for this work.”

Alaq added that “this work is an embodiment and approval of the function of the Central Bank of Iraq as the authority concerned with the stabilization of the banking sector and this TARGET WE FOCUS ON A LARGE EXTENT THROUGH THE FOLLOW-UP AND CONTROL OF BANKS and TRY TO FIND APPROPRIATE SOLUTIONS TO CASES OF FRAUD THAT ARE DIAGNOSED.”

Al-Aalak pointed out that “the issue of stability of the banking sector takes different dimensions and aspects, and this dimension of the dimensions we are doing today by preserving the rights of depositors in banks in order not to harm the shareholders or other parties.”

He added that “many countries get bank failures and bankruptcies, but our policy in the Central Bank of Iraq is trying to go to the maximum extent and bear the difficulties and follow-up to some of the conditions of banks to prevent the arrival of the liquidation or bankruptcy. This is aware of the institution of the Central Bank of the importance of stability of the banking sector and avoid the occurrence of any economic, material or service

effects “.

For his part, considered the financial adviser to the Prime Minister the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, “The bank is the first financial model in Iraq, which resulted from the strict application of the law of Iraqi banks No. 94 of 2004 in addressing the phenomenon of banking failure without resorting to liquidation,” noting that “represents a distinct success Is the first of its kind recorded by the Monetary Authority in rescuing the troubled bank and restore life to its financial activities and move it from the stage of guardianship to the stage of the bank of the bridge, rather than forced liquidation, as mentioned earlier.

Saleh pointed out that “Hamorabi Bank is a leading and pioneering bank with a clean balance sheet, a network of depositors and strong shareholders through the establishment of an effective framework to restore confidence to one of the previously troubled local banks due to mismanagement. “He said.

He pointed out that “the new management seeks to apply the standards of compliance and control, internal control and international accounting standards and the establishment of the network of correspondents with the rules of international banks and the adoption of risk management in all its forms, especially in the management of the management of property rights to avoid conflict of interest banking and to participate in risk between the management and owners of property rights Through the meetings of the General Authority of the bank as well as strengthen disclosure and the issue before the General Assembly as the Bank Hamorabi Alwaleed strong and legitimate of the Iraqi banking system.

For his part, said the President of the Baghdad Economic Forum Fares Al-Salman, “The bank is a bridge to restore confidence between banks and the public, and provides deposits of customers fully after the central bank participated 50 billion dinars in the capital of the bank,” pointing out that ” the bank is working to promote the bank until the value of its market shares is equal to the book value”. After that, the amount of the central bank that was shared by the capital will be returned and managed by a team with expertise and know-how.”

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ AS AN INDEPENDENT BANK under its law issued in cataract From March 2004, an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, and supervises 10 commercial banks and 26 banks waged and 16 Islamic banks, in addition to 19 foreign banks, as well as six financial institutions and 31 financial transfer company.

On the other hand, announced the Central Bank of Iraq, THE INTRODUCTION OF LARGE AMOUNTS OF CURRENCY FOR SMALL GROUPS NEXT WEEK, ADDING THAT THE CATEGORIES WILL INCLUDE A CHANGE IN FORM.

The bank said it would “ROLL OUT LARGE QUANTITIES OF SMALL CATEGORIES TO MEET THE NEED FOR DAILY TRANSACTIONS AND IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF THE MATERIAL USED.”

The bank added that “a simple change will be made in the new form that will be put forward for trading next week, knowing that the deal will be in the old and new form together without discrimination.”

(Mnt Goat – can it get any clearer than this? Read the damned article! The CBI needs the GOI to clean up the FRAUD and they need to test this new format for the ability to counterfeit or not PRIOR to releasing the other yet even smaller categories. )

THE APPOINTMENT OF SALEH AND ABDUL MAHDI AS A MODERATE PEACEFUL OPTION

The change in the Iraqi government has always led to strong disagreements and sometimes to violence. When the young Iraqi king Faisal II was overthrown in 1958, he was executed by firing squad in the courtyard of his palace in Baghdad, and then his body was displayed hanging. Few of those who succeeded him ended even better, until the overthrow of Saddam Hussein in 2003, the transition in the ensuing years that generated hatred and discontent within Iraq, as well as strong political pressure from outside powers.

In contrast to these blood-stained traditions, the election of the veteran Kurdish politician Barham Saleh as president by the Iraqi parliament, as well as the election of Adel Abdul Mahdi, an independent Shiite politician, as a prime minister, is a peaceful and moderate choice. The ceremony was held at the Presidential Palace in Baghdad's Green Zone, where Salih received the honor guard and received outgoing President Fuad Masum.

These appointments have been pending since the end of the last elections, which took place on May 12, but when the appointments were welcomed, they were at least accepted by the main parties in Iraq. Abdul Mahdi has 30 days to form his government and is likely to succeed. The political climate is now different from what it was during the last change of prime minister in 2014, when he took over the post Haider Abadi, after the defeat of the Iraqi army to the organization «Daash», where the fighters became the organization on the gates of Baghdad.

Miscellaneous accidents

The Da'ash organization continues to carry out acts of murder and sporadic bombing, but not at the pace it once had, and violence has been at its lowest in Iraq since 2003. This shift in Iraqi life is so radical that the country no longer lives Wars and crises, and revolutions and sanctions, as is the case for almost 40 years, after the accession of Saddam Hussein power.

The pessimists see that the absence of a current political conflict is due to the fact that Saleh and Abdul Mahdi are respected men from the Kurdish and Shiite political elites who have taken power since the fall of Saddam Hussein 15 years ago and have misjudged Iraq. The two men have held high-ranking government posts, leading to the belief that the politicians who have chosen the men will receive their natural share of ministries, positions and contracts. "Has one of the bad conditions in Iraq been reformed, such as corruption, so far?" Asked one Iraqi political commentator with extensive experience in Iraqi politics.

The pressure, now practiced to reform the corrupt state, seems to have peaked as a result of the living conditions in Iraq. When the angry demonstrations broke out last summer in the city of Basra, they protested the lack of electricity, water, food and livelihoods, and added that drinking water when safe was poisoned, leaving thousands hospitalized.

Priority to the economy

The election success of the Shiite leader Moqtada al-Sadr, where his coalition, known as the "Saroon", achieved a majority in the general elections last May, confirms that priority for the Iraqis has become social and economic issues, not sectarian solidarity. Sadr seems to be well aware of the skepticism of most Iraqis, who believe his movement's enthusiasm will evaporate and evaporate when they become leaders in ministries.

To dispel these fears a few days ago, Sadr said his bloc "could not be a minister" in the new government, giving Abdel Mahdi one year to implement reforms, and that he would face a massive "uprising," a threat that could not be underestimated, In Basra they burnt government and party offices. "We succeeded in pushing for the appointment of an independent prime minister and encouraged him to form a government without pressure from any party or sect," Sadr said. We issued our instructions not to appoint any member of our bloc in any ministry in the next government. We agreed to give the prime minister one year to prove his success, take important steps to build Iraq, and eliminate tyranny. "

The implementation of such reforms will not be easy, because in reality it is not only the elite that loot Iraqi oil revenues. There are 4.5 million government employees who receive monthly salaries of up to $ 4 billion. They maintain their jobs through their loyalty For a particular political party or sect.

The choice of the president and the prime minister indicates that there is some change in the authority in Baghdad and the Kurdish region. ABDUL MAHDI IS NOT FROM THE SHIITE DAWA PARTY, which Dawa Party was presented by former heads of government, but from the Supreme Islamic Council of Iraq, a religious party with close ties to Iran. Salih is from the deeply divided PUK, which governs the eastern region of Kurdistan.

Both appointments represent A CHANGE IN THE RELATIONSHIP AND DEPARTURE FROM IRAN and a departure from the United States. Which is important because the United States was hoping to remain Abadi in power, where it cooperated with him successfully against the organization «Dahesh». Abadi was about to say he supported the United States in its sanctions against Iran.

Although Abbadi was the prime minister when he liberated Mosul from "da'ash" and restored the oil-rich city of Kirkuk, it did not give him much confidence in the Iraqi electorate.

Reducing the violence allowed Iraqis to focus on the massive thefts of state resources under the DAWA PARTY, WHICH FAILED TO IMPROVE OR EVEN MAINTAIN STATE INFRASTRUCTURE.

Saleh's choice is a sign that the influence of Massoud Barzani, the most powerful Kurdish leader, has been greatly diminished by the referendum on his independence last year, which has helped speed up the advance of Iraqi security forces toward Kirkuk and other disputed areas with the Kurds. Part of Saleh's party cooperated with government forces.

All successive Iraqi governments have been weak and fragile as a result of ethnic and religious differences, BUT THE NEW GOVERNMENT IS A SIGN THAT IRAQ IS STABLE AFTER FOUR DECADES OF VIOLENCE AND DIVISION.

- The pressure now being exerted to reform the corrupt state has peaked as a result of the living conditions in Iraq.

- VIOLENCE HAS BECOME THE LOWEST IN IRAQ SINCE 2003. This transformation in Iraqi life is so radical that the country no longer lives in the state of wars, crises, revolutions and sanctions.

(Mnt Goat – can it get any better than this? I quote – “BUT THE NEW GOVERNMENT IS A SIGN THAT IRAQ IS STABLE AFTER FOUR DECADES OF VIOLENCE AND DIVISION”. So Iraq reaches "stability" after four decades (40 years of chaos). Hey….. CBI are you listening? STABILITY……!!!!  )

ECONOMIC SYMPOSIUM ON "THE IRAQI CURRENCY”

Next Monday, the University of Ceyhan will host the economic symposium "The Iraqi Currency", which will be presented by Dr. Hamam Al-Shamma.

An official source for "Economy News", "The University of Ceyhan will embrace next Monday the work of the economic dialogue seminar (the Iraqi currency what and what) and cast the international economic expert Hammam al-Shamma."

He stressed that "the lecture will be about the importance of enhancing confidence in the Iraqi currency in light of the major challenges facing the global monetary system as a result of the economic war between the major powers." He pointed out that "the workshop will be attended by high-level figures from various quarters.

FINANCIAL ADVISOR MOHAMMED SALIH ON SUNDAY THAT THE SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND WILL BE LAUNCHED NEXT YEAR

(Mnt Goat – How much is in these sovereign funds and what part of them will be allocated to Iraq? Read on….)

The Financial Advisor to the Prime Minister confirmed the appearance of Mohammed Salih on Sunday that the sovereign wealth fund will be launched next year after the implementation of the law of the National Oil Company, noting that the fund will be used for development purposes directly.

Saleh said in an interview with "Economy News" that "most countries that achieve surplus balance of payments due to the export of natural resources are working to establish a sovereign fund," noting that "the Fund is used to diversify and absorb financial returns over time and for development purposes and reduce the unemployment rate and end the crisis Living ".

He noted that "the sovereign wealth fund will see the light after the implementation of the law of the National Oil Company during the next year."

He added that "the fund's resources will be diversified among stocks, bonds, real estate and others," adding that "the sovereign fund will be linked to the government in general, and the Supreme Finance Committee to take over under the supervision and control of the Office of Financial Supervision and the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives."

He noted that "there are more than 90 sovereign funds around the world at present, with a FINANCIAL BALANCE OF 20 TRILLION DOLLARS."

Saleh stressed the need to invest the funds of the Fund to run government companies that have been stalled since 2003 to take advantage of their revenues to rotate the Iraqi economy.

While the economist Abdul Jalil al-Rubaie, earlier through "Economy News", called on the government to establish a "generation fund" of the surplus of previous and subsequent budgets to address the economic and political crises in the country.

"The fund is implemented globally by Arab and foreign countries and the funds are allocated from the surplus of previous budgets to cope with economic crises," Rubaie said.

MP Majida al-Tamimi, revealed earlier, the total actual oil revenues achieved during the year 2018 for the period from January to the end of September, which amounted to (60.436) trillion dinars.

ABDUL MAHDI FACES THE BIGGEST BUMPS BY WAY OF FORMING HIS GOVERNMENT

Twilight News – With the acceleration of the pace of political events in Baghdad after a paralysis lasted four months, Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi himself today in front of a difficult test to form his next government, between calls for the selection of ministers technocrats and others rejecting the abolition of party quotas.

After many hurdles in the formation of alliances after the legislative elections witnessed by Iraq in May last, resulted in sudden political agreements on the election of Mohamed Halabousi as President of the Parliament, and then the election of Barham Saleh President of the Republic, and the appointment of Adel Abdul Mahdi in record time to form a government, It seemed almost impossible hours before that night.

Abdul Mahdi started a government-led campaign to launch a Web site that enabled Iraqis for two days to apply for a ministerial post, in an unprecedented and unusual move in Iraq.

In the other mold, the large political blocs in parliament seek to nominate their candidates, but they offer them as independents.

“All the parties are dealing with the same mentality. The party has seven or eight seats, and it has deputies. It has a ministry that will do everything it can to keep it, because it considers it an electoral entitlement,” said Ahmed al-Asadi, a spokesman for the al-Fath coalition. “He said.

But in contrast, Asadi believes that “the distribution of portfolios will be different this time,” pointing out that the quota will be according to political alliances and not based on the quotas of components, including Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds. Therefore, the Iraqi political analyst Hisham al-Aqabi that Abdul-Mahdi “in front of a great handicap and a difficult task,” as the political blocs “appear to be consistent, but in internal dialogues everyone wants to get the benefits.”

“The independent does not remain independent.”

The prime minister-designate pointed out on several occasions that previous experiences confirm that no one remains independent if nominated by a party, and therefore he is going ahead with the plan to minister outside the party framework.

The speech is almost in line with what is called for by the prominent Shiite leader Moqtada al-Sadr, who dissolved his coalition first in the legislative elections.

Sadr insists on a technocrat government far from partisan quotas, which are traditionally recognized in Iraq. “We have prevented the nomination of the ministries, but to be the prime minister’s hand, not a gift for blocs and parties or to be subject to quotas,” he said in a tweet last week. “It has to be independent technocrats, otherwise we would have a position.”

He himself called for opening the door of general nomination for specialists and competencies.

But despite this opposition and warning tone from Sadr, a senior official familiar with the negotiations told AFP, asking not to be identified, that “it is impossible for the political blocs to put candidates from outside for ministerial posts.”

It is likely that “the highest proportion of the names of ministers in the new government will be a surprise, as happened to the three presidencies.”

The same official confirms that the winning blocs in the elections will submit four candidates for each ministry, from which the prime minister-designate will choose the person he deems appropriate.

The same official said that the decision to name Abdul Mahdi came after the approval of the Supreme Shiite authority on him, although it does not meet the conditions stressed by the same reference, especially in terms of not involving officials who have participated in power in previous years.

As a result, observers see the political scene, that makes Abdul Mahdi “in the circle of control as it was the most appropriate among the candidates, but not desired.”

In this sense, draws the Iraqi political analyst Hisham al-Hashemi that Abdul Mahdi “will seek to follow the steps of maneuver and political silence.”

The quotas in Iraq have long been based on turning a blind eye to the mistakes of powerful allies in power, even if this reflected negatively on the image of the prime minister, in order to maintain continuity and not to jump and remove him from office.

Hashemi confirms that the outgoing Prime Minister Haidar Abadi, for example, had a “strategy not to anger the powerful partners in power,” which is the reason for his success, and therefore can not be prime minister-designate to “play the eagle.”

ABDUL MAHDI TOLD HIS COALITIONT HE WILL SUBMIT HIS CABINET TO THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, ON OCTOBER 24, FOR RATIFICATION

Al-Sadr alliance, backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Sunday, can make the date of Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, his cabinet to the House of Representatives to vote.

The prime minister-designate has promised to present his cabinet as part of the constitutional period, said Badr al-Sayegh, a member of the Sason coalition.

He added that Abdul Mahdi told his coalition that HE WILL SUBMIT HIS CABINET TO THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, ON OCTOBER 24, FOR RATIFICATION," pointing out that "Abdul Mahdi and with the help of the political blocs, has gone a long way in resolving his cabinet.

Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi is in constant motion to choose his cabinet during .(the 30-day constitutional term since he was appointed on Tuesday (October 2nd Abdul Mahdi had launched a website for the nomination of ministries, which lasted for 48 hours, and closed the site on Thursday afternoon.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  10/15/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 10/15/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:49 pm

Mountain Goat  10/15/18 44057270_740959212906140_7272292961218461696_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  10/15/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 10/15/18

Post by Scotchie Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:48 pm

Mtn Goat is now into 2019.  That is a start.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum