Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train

Go down

Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train Empty Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train

Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train 10566

10/14/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The governor of Baghdad, Atwan Al Atwani said on Sunday that the financial and economic requirements for the outstanding train project will be announced soon.

The statement of the Information Office of Al-Atwani received "Economy News" a copy of it, "The latter and during the meeting, which was attended by a number of members of the provincial council between the importance of this project as it will achieve a qualitative transfer in the field of urban transport in the capital Baghdad," pointing out that " Supplying this project on the basis of these contracts to complete the requirements of designs in 2013 and may be completed by the end of 2018.

He added that "it was also agreed that the company will work within the new updates and patterns currently used and not as previously agreed so as to keep pace with the project with the development and modern technologies," noting that "there will be meetings on the payment mechanism that the implementation period does not exceed (5 years) ) And the repayment period after completion of the project (19 years).

"We have asked the company to put pressure on the payment period so that there will be enough space for the local government to arrange the financial situation. The project will be completed within 3 years. After 5 years, Federal government ".

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13970

Governor of Baghdad: near the completion of financial and economic requirements for the project of the suspension train 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum