Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Ted - Where is that Darned RV?  10/13/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Ted - Where is that Darned RV? 10/13/18

Go down

Ted - Where is that Darned RV?  10/13/18 Empty Ted - Where is that Darned RV? 10/13/18

Post by Ssmith on Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:55 am

Well so much for the anticipated Friday events so now we look on til see what this here Saturday has to offer. I suspect Intel wil be sparse this weekend but I sure would like to be mistaken. As the end of this month draws neerer day by day my back up finances are running low enough that some of my bill collectors are ringing my phone around the crack of dawn and if it is rough on me I am certain are in worse shape than I am.

Still able to keep the lights on and food on the table and grateful for that. Let us all say a prayer for all those who are far less fortunate than some of us are. Keep the Faith my friends and keep telling yourself that "Our Destiny Awaits" still while others we have met along ths long road are no longer among us. Definately something to think about.....Right?

Yep I have caller ID and if I don't recognize the number I hang up after the first ring. And I delete far more emails than I receive.

Sleep well my friends my wife just decided to go to bed so I can catch a few winks now. Her Dementia is getting so bad that I have to watch her pretty much all the time..
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum