Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Things Coming Together" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts 10/12/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Things Coming Together" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts 10/12/18

Go down

"Things Coming Together" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts 10/12/18 Empty "Things Coming Together" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts 10/12/18

Post by Ssmith on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:50 am

TNT

Mangelo:

my investment firm sent me a notice that next month they will have a forum on investment because of the new wealth that's about to happen. So they sent me and others an invitation. I told them I will be there.....kinda interesting that things are coming together finally...

SassyD:
RISK MORE than others think is safe.... CARE MORE than others think is wise.... DREAM MORE than others think is practical.... EXPECT MORE than others think is possible !!!

IdahoUSA:
"GOOD things have come to those that BELIEVED...... BETTER things have come to those that had PATIENCE.... The BEST things have arrived for those that DID NOT QUIT !!!"

SassyD:
NEVER give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait but it's more difficult to regret !!!

"Helping one person might not change the world, but it could change the world for one person !!"
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Things Coming Together" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts 10/12/18 Empty Re: "Things Coming Together" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts 10/12/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:54 am

Great examples of how good old-fashioned down home simple country "wisdom" can be just a load of nonsense!

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Things Coming Together" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts 10/12/18 Empty Re: "Things Coming Together" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts 10/12/18

Post by Scotchie on Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:30 pm

Mangelo always was, is, and will always be a liar.  Looking for limelight, but nothing he says has ever happened.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum