Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype

Go down

Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype Empty Breitling Says That The Dinar Isn't A Scam - The Scam Is The Hype

Post by Sam I Am Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:43 am

Let's review some of the hype that Breitling has put out in the past.

4-27-2011  I think we’re in a position between may 1st to june 30…my rate has been between .86-euro from day one ...

5-4-2011
  Best guess sometime in june at .86 cents

5-24-2011  I have been focused on June of this year since last August

6-1-2011  JUNE 1ST TO JUNE 30TH…99% sure… NEVER BEEN CLOSER AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY, BECAUSE THIS IS REAL….86 TO THE EURO I THINK THE EURO IS 1.34 RIGHT NOW…

7-24-2011  We probably won’t see another revaluation like this, what we are going through right now, ever again. They will probably keep the story down. They didn’t plan on you and me getting into this investment.

8-16-2011  CBI said they want to get the dinar equivalent to the U.S. dollar. They said their goal is to come out at a buck.

9-10-2011  Iraq is in play to help the Global community. This is the most exciting time, the closest time to the RV that we hae been. 

9-12-11  We are that close that I am heading to Vegas to talk to my advisors. There is going to be more than one currency to revalue. They are going to adjust currency amounts all over the world. It’s going to be a very controlled global revaluation. Some currencies will go up and some will go down. 

10-21-2011  Last report I got was they are going to push really really hard for the beginning of the year to start this revaluation process. Let’s just hope they get there. They will go through a process, but the reality is it only takes one day. 

12-2-2011  December 15th is the next window – the troops are leaving, Shabibi said when the troops leave. That’s why you are seeing alot of activity between politicians in Iraq and the U. S. They will have no excuses after the 15th. Rate is going to be about $.86 to $1.17

And then there was his nonsense about buying the 50, 250, and 500 notes because they would remain in the market after they removed the 3 zero notes when they "delete 3 zeros".  This came with a special purchase offer at the Treasury Vault when you mention that Breitling sent you.

And then there's his hype with the penny stock LDHL.  In 2012 Breitling told his lemmings that this crap stock would go from 24 cents to probably about $9.  They started buying and drove the price all the way up to $1.50 before it started inevitably tanking.  Today it's worth about 4 cents, not $9.  Listen to Breitling at your own peril.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum