Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Tony Works For Sterling Currency Group Audio DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

TNT Tony Works For Sterling Currency Group Audio

Go down

Did TNT Tony Ever Work For Sterling

Yes - He Admitted It

No - He Misspoke

I'm Bimmy

View results

TNT Tony Works For Sterling Currency Group Audio Empty TNT Tony Works For Sterling Currency Group Audio

Post by nickgiammarino on Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Make sure you go directly to the video link page on YouTube.

YouTube: TNT Tony Thinks Sterling Currency Group is a Solid Company Since He's Been Working For Them

This video page on YouTube has comments that I think people

The video went from 20 thumbs up and 2 thumbs down to about 180 thumbs down in one day, hmm, wonder who did that?

Just read some of the people who commented and you decide:

TNT Tony Works For Sterling Currency Group Audio Photo
shekh asim3 years ago

Nick, the Silver coins in your store are selling for over double spot price. My local coin shop sells them for $2 over spot. How is that a good deal? You should encourage your readers to buy silver at a low markup over spot. When you tack on 100% premium over spot it's not really security for them.

[size=17]lalu prasad
3 years ago

This man rails against BuyVND for selling Dong for $4 over Chase yet he promotes an Amazon store where he (nick) either sells himself or earns commissions off selling Dong for as much as $80.

[size=17]obul reddy
3 years ago

In your cashout procedure video for what to do at the bank you actually advise people to bring a gun in a backpack and a knife in their pocket to the bank. Are you on drugs?

[size=17]swapi sai
3 years ago

Sterling best place for options

Global Currency Reset3 years ago

@swapi sai You are a troll

[size=17]upender sherma
3 years ago

u just jealous u don't got the followers and the juice tnt got...sucka

[size=17]usha kiran
3 years ago

Sterling has waaaaayyyy too much integrity to pair up with a clown like Tony.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony Works For Sterling Currency Group Audio Empty Re: TNT Tony Works For Sterling Currency Group Audio

Post by Ssmith on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:14 pm

Of course Tony worked for Sterling and is a Class "A" snitch.  He's smarter than TerryK (but who isn't?).  

Why else did Tony get such a light sentence on his 14DailyPlus scam and wasn't a witness in the Sterling case???
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum