Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

For TerryK DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

For TerryK

Go down

For TerryK Empty For TerryK

Post by Sam I Am on Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:02 am

You may have evaded justice this time, but your time will come.  Remember, OJ beat the rap but eventually went to prison.  Joran van der Sloot avoided justice in the Natalee Holloway case but today he's rotting in a Peruvian prison.  You took money for the lies you told to sell dinar for people who are now convicted frauds.  Maybe we should find your victims and organize a class action lawsuit against you?  

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

For TerryK Empty Re: For TerryK

Post by Ponee on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:20 pm

I just don't get how he was aquitted of all charges. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

For TerryK Empty Re: For TerryK

Post by aksafeone on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:16 am

That is the law today.  One little thing gets it thrown out.  Forget to cross a t in any document - out it goes.  He will fail, sooner or later he will let that big ego of his overstep his actions and he will fall HARD.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum